Whats for breakfast?

Whatsa matter, you run out of Taco's? ;) :)

We're having taco's for supper tomorrow night, without the ranch.:D

Our Little Caesar's has large Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza's for $5 all the time and the Three Meat is $8. We just walk in tell them what we want, pay, and walk out. No need to call ahead, and its always ready. I've never had to wait there. But I've never ordered anything other than those three. I'm so glad they came back to town, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns was starting to get boring since Domino's and CiCi's left town.

I haven't had Little Caesar's in like 10 years! All the franchises around here are no longer around. :(

Good news for you....they're back :) They're popping up all over NE Ohio including one in Richmond Heights that I've been frequenting too often :) :)

We're having taco's for supper tomorrow night, without the ranch.:D

Our Little Caesar's has large Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza's for $5 all the time and the Three Meat is $8. We just walk in tell them what we want, pay, and walk out. No need to call ahead, and its always ready. I've never had to wait there. But I've never ordered anything other than those three. I'm so glad they came back to town, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns was starting to get boring since Domino's and CiCi's left town.

I havn't tried the three meat yet. We usually go with the hot n ready pepperoni or a deep dish. :up:up:up Can't beat the price.

Good news for you....they're back :) They're popping up all over NE Ohio including one in Richmond Heights that I've been frequenting too often :) :)

I spoke too soon. I did see that one in Richmond Heights the other day. :)

I wonder if it'll be as good as I remember when my pallet was a lot less established as a youth? I used to love Domino's and Pizza Hut too, although now I opt for the local, family owned Pizzerias.

I spoke too soon. I did see that one in Richmond Heights the other day. :)

I wonder if it'll be as good as I remember when my pallet was a lot less established as a youth? I used to love Domino's and Pizza Hut too, although now I opt for the local, family owned Pizzerias.

I like it much better than Papa Johns, Donatoes, & Dominos, but it can't hold a candle to some of the independent's around here......for $5, the price is right.

Chorizo and Egg Burrito .. yeaaa

Chorizo+and+Scrambled+Egg+Burrito.jpg

Any one ever make Scrambled Eggs with Hamburger meat and Green Chiles? (good for burritos)

They OK, but if you replace the ground beef with Machaca (shredded beef), add onion, chopped tomato, green peppers, cheese and home made salsa then you will have a super nice breakfast burrito.

breakfast-burro-fore296.jpg