Whats for breakfast?

Carne Adovada, egg, hash-browns and green chile burrito from the Golden Pride drive-thru. Strong black coffee from home.

Alyce, Greyson, Tyson and I at “Eggs N Things” for breakfast. I’m having crab omelette, corned beef hash, bacon, toast, rice, and Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Branden, Greyson And I just got to “K’s Drive Inn from the gym, I’m having the barbecue beef plate lunch which includes rice and mac salad, also having Kona coffee.

I don't eat breakfast, per se, since I fast each morning and don't have my first meal 'till afternoon, but I had two farm eggs and two strips of thick sliced bacon after tossing around a pair of 160 pound dumbbells at the gym. But enough of the gym staff... LOL!

Greyson and I just got to K’s from the gym. I’m having the meatloaf plate lunch which includes rice, mixed veggies, potato salad. Also having Kona coffee.

Following morning fast and Noon workout...tuna fish, with mayo & sweet relish, on Ritz crackers, a little cottage cheese, and a red apple...shared with my two best friends.

Attachments

• 20210616_091114.jpg
    20210616_091114.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: frank c.
Branden, Greyson and I just arrived at K’s from the gym. Having the pork cutlet plate lunch which includes rice and mac salad. Also having toast and Kona coffee.