Whats for breakfast?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Taco Burgers Rancheros. Two open faced taco burgers, 2 over medium eggs, pan fried potatoes, pinto beans, smothered with Hatch green chile and cheese. Black coffee.

At K’s as usual after the gym. Having the teriyaki beef/ smoked pork plate lunch which includes rice, mixed veggies and mac salad, Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savory breakfast Kolache. Hashbrowns, sausage and bacon wrapped in puff pastry topped with an over easy egg and smothered in green chile and cheese. Black dark roasted coffee.

Greyson, Branden and I at IHOP after the gym. Having the crab omelette, hash browns, Scottish bangers, bacon, toast and Kona coffee.

Branden, Greyson and I at K’s for breakfast after the gym. I’m having the stuffed pork chops plate lunch which includes rice, mac salad, mixed veggies and Kona coffee.

Greyson, Branden and I just at K’s from the gym. I’m having the pork cutlet plate lunch which includes rice, mac salad and mixed veggies. Also having Kona coffee.

Greyson and I just got to McD’s at Walmart. Having the local deluxe breakfast, chicken nuggets, pancakes and Kona coffee.

Greyson, Branden and I just arrived at iHop from the gym. Having the ham and cheese omelette w/ rice, Portuguese sausage, spam, toast and Kona coffee.

Branden, Greyson and I just arrived at K’s from the gym. Having the roast beef plate lunch which includes rice, potato mac salad, mixed veggies. Also having toast and Kona coffee.

Worked late last night so I'm a little slow going this morning. Breakfast burrito with egg, potato, refried beans, ham and green chile. Coffee.:coffee

At K’s as usual after the gym. Having the extra large bowl of ham chowder, toast, macadamia nut pancakes, Kona coffee.

New Mexico Benedict from Wecks. Toasted English muffin, slow roasted carnitas, two poached eggs, red and green chile with a side of hash-browns. Coffee.

Reactions: dfergie