What's for dinner ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A large fresh greens salad with onions, peppers, and farm bacon; cottage cheese and bit of Amish potato salad. For lunch I had two farm eggs and a slab of wild salmon - so I had my proteins after working-out and carbs later in the day. Cheers!
When I lived in the pacific northwest I ate salmon and eggs all the time. I miss that!

Marinated chicken soft tacos. Grilled chicken, Lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream and cheddar on soft corn tortillas. Beer.

Chicken fried steak w/ shiitake mushroom gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, mac salad, mixed veggies, Punaluu dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grilled garlic Ahi w/ wasabi tarter sauce, shrimp tempura, chicken fritters, rice, mac salad, Punaluu dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.

Boneless crispy fried chicken w/ oyster sauce, tempura mahimahi, rice, Punaluu dinner rolls, potato mac salad, mixed veggies, iced Kona coffee.

Pizza and a few beers! :D
I purposely left out quantities. Volume varies amongst differing tolerances. Fortunately I'm of Irish and German decent and consequently my DNA allows for occasional excess. :drunk Moderation is best in most instances however.

I purposely left out quantities. Volume varies amongst differing tolerances. Fortunately I'm of Irish and German decent and consequently my DNA allows for occasional excess. :drunk Moderation is best in most instances however.
Like you I am of Irish and German, as well as Russian, heritage. I don’t know about my DNA but I know I am, or at least was, capable of copious indulgence. I have calmed down in my 70s.