What's for dinner ?

A large fresh greens salad with onions, peppers, and farm bacon; cottage cheese and bit of Amish potato salad. For lunch I had two farm eggs and a slab of wild salmon - so I had my proteins after working-out and carbs later in the day. Cheers!
When I lived in the pacific northwest I ate salmon and eggs all the time. I miss that!

Marinated chicken soft tacos. Grilled chicken, Lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream and cheddar on soft corn tortillas. Beer.

Chicken fried steak w/ shiitake mushroom gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, mac salad, mixed veggies, Punaluu dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grilled garlic Ahi w/ wasabi tarter sauce, shrimp tempura, chicken fritters, rice, mac salad, Punaluu dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.

Boneless crispy fried chicken w/ oyster sauce, tempura mahimahi, rice, Punaluu dinner rolls, potato mac salad, mixed veggies, iced Kona coffee.

Pizza and a few beers! :D
I purposely left out quantities. Volume varies amongst differing tolerances. Fortunately I'm of Irish and German decent and consequently my DNA allows for occasional excess. :drunk Moderation is best in most instances however.

I purposely left out quantities. Volume varies amongst differing tolerances. Fortunately I'm of Irish and German decent and consequently my DNA allows for occasional excess. :drunk Moderation is best in most instances however.
Like you I am of Irish and German, as well as Russian, heritage. I don’t know about my DNA but I know I am, or at least was, capable of copious indulgence. I have calmed down in my 70s.