What's on 103 and 99?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chavez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
Milky Way
I am new to D* and checked out the list above and it has listed 101, 110, 119 subscriptions, but I have seen discussions on 103 and 99. What does D* have on these sats?

I must be on ignore!?! LOL

Charper1
I know how you feel. I just got in from a local saloon. As I was leaving this beautiful girl.........held the door for me and.........called me sir. At some point we become invisible.
I have been warned / cautioned to check my audiences for a " widening pool of drool" on shirts and desks as I speak to groups more than twenty years younger than I.

Grrrrrrrrrr!

Joe

When I look under my 103 ALL transponders have N/A . . . What do I need to do to correct this?

I am new to D* and checked out the list above and it has listed 101, 110, 119 subscriptions, but I have seen discussions on 103 and 99. What does D* have on these sats?

99 & 103 are the main sats for HD programing........you need the Ka/Ku 5 LNB dish to "see" them + an HD receiver.

Joe

There are plenty of national HD and HD premiums on DirecTV 10 @ 103. Do you have HD package AND do you have premiums in your sub package?

Channels 101, 202, 207, 229, 231, 247, 255, 259, 281are a few of the non-premium HD channels on DirecTV 10 @ 103. (keep in mind when you check some "HD channels" also show non-HD material) as long as they are received, you should be fine. Some HD premium channels are 504, 514, 520, 537.

I do have HD but not premiums.

So what HD channels are you getting, give us a few so we can figure out what your situation is.
If you hit Menu > Set Up > System Set Up > under the Info and Test tab.
What does the Dish Type say ?
It should be Slimline-5
Is this what your says ?

Jimbo

OK, did you check these as listed above: Channels 101, 202, 207, 229, 231, 247, 255, 259, 281

Do they come in OK?
No answers since 5:15 or so, maybe he's got it fixed now. :clap

I was going to suggest he do a reset so he can tell the unit that he has the 5 lnb slimline, I'm thinking I've had this happen before, when I went thru the set up again, it defaulted to 3 lnb , this is why I was not getting my HD's from the new sats.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)