What's on 103 and 99?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ive got the exact same problem. 99c and 103 both 0's across the board

Channel 281 hdtheater is the only hd channel that works. I have 5 slimline. i have reset my hddvr and nothing. only regular satellite channels, and channel 281. and to be honest 281 doesnt look hd. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. because directtv cannot.

I have the new Slimline AUS9 dish and my setup doesn't give me the option for a slimline 5 lnb, just a slimline 3 lnb or a multi sat 5 lnb. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help...

Do you consider the new AUS 9 sat a 5 LNB since i only has these funky new (3) lnb's? My setup still doesn't register with the "multi-sat 5 lnb"system. It will only register in the setup on the "oval 3" setup.... I'm getting lots of HD, but no local channels at all.
Thanks!

The "5" LNB simply represents the 5 orbital locations the dish "sees" regardless of the number of "eyes" the array has.

Do you consider the new AUS 9 sat a 5 LNB since i only has these funky new (3) lnb's? My setup still doesn't register with the "multi-sat 5 lnb"system. It will only register in the setup on the "oval 3" setup.... I'm getting lots of HD, but no local channels at all.
Thanks!

Do you really have a 5 LNB dish or a PhaseIII dish? Can you post a pic or look at these attached?

1 & 2 are both 5 LNB dishes

3 is a PhaseIII (3 LNB)

Attachments

• AT59_zoom.gif
    AT59_zoom.gif
    86 KB · Views: 118
  • AU9-S_det_zoomC.gif
    AU9-S_det_zoomC.gif
    81.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture6 013.jpg
    Picture6 013.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 101
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts