WHEN will Voom shut down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scottie_h

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2004
Cologne, MN
Sorry if I missed this information in another thread...

Do we know yet just when service will be shut off? In saying "on April 30" does that mean at 12:01 am on Saturday, service will be shut off? Or will we have service all day Saturday, and it will be shut off Saturday night?

I am wondering when to schedule my pending D* install for. Do I try for Saturday? Do I wait till Sunday? (if Sunday install is even available)

Now, I know a few hours isn't going to be a big deal, but I'd just as soon be with Voom till "the end". :bow

I was logged into the internet when we crossed into 2000, and I want to be watching Voom when it goes dark. Just because..... well, because! @party

they moved it up to May 1st at 3AM so that it shuts off at Midnight on April 30th pacific time

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://scripts.franciscocharrua.com/services/countdown-clock/countdown-clock.php"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
countdown_clock(5, 5, 1, 0, 3, 0, 3, '2');//--></script>

(don't click the link it just takes you to where I made the script :))

BFG said:
they moved it up to May 1st at 3AM so that it shuts off at Midnight on April 30th pacific time

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://scripts.franciscocharrua.com/services/countdown-clock/countdown-clock.php"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
countdown_clock(5, 5, 1, 0, 3, 0, 3, '1');//--></script>

(don't click the link it just takes you to where I made the script :))

LMAO, your going to get every second you can out of that script, aren't you? :D

But does it explode at 00:00?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)