Where are my Satellite Guy's gamers at?

I've been enjoying FIFA 10 on the 360. Can't seem to beat my 12yr old son, which is pissing me off. Sold my PS3. Gaming only on the 360. Could never get into the RPG style games.

Not to mention the fact I'm still enjoying replays of some of the games I got last year (Batman, Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank ACiT).

Same here. In fact, I'm mostly still playing U2 multiplayer. I'm only about 20% through Batman and haven't even touched ACIT or Super Mario Galaxy (half of which I already played when I borrowed it from a friend a couple years ago), both of which I got for Christmas or shortly thereafter with gift cards.

Next up is a dose of "Spring Fever" with MLB 10: The Show. It will be my first sports game purchase in several years.... Of course, it will probably just sit on the shelf with the others until I've had my fill of Uncharted, which may be awhile, since they have new DLC coming out this week.

Was going to pick that up, but picked up 09 instead last week at $25 from Gamestop, since I'll probably shelve it for FF13 it's hard to justify spending $60.

Just pitched my first shutout... on 4 hits!

You guys may not believe this, but sometimes I want to play a game without getting real deep into it. I call it, quick fix gaming.

I have mame, nes, snes game emulators on my pc and I kill a quick hour and a half playing super punchout for the super nentindo on my pc. It's a game I can get into quickly and have fun. I love beating the hell out of Nick and Rick Bruiser.

I've been playing Borderlands almost nonstop. The dlc which came out yesterday should keep me busy until Battlefield Bad Company comes out.

I kill a quick hour and a half playing super punchout for the super nentindo on my pc. It's a game I can get into quickly and have fun. I love beating the hell out of Nick and Rick Bruiser.

Super punch out was a phenomenal game for its time. A great puzzle/action game for single player also on SNES is tetris attack.

mag mag and mor mag, leveled up to 60 in the bird team, working on valor now (bird team mates were 95 % retarded, only once and a while did i play a game with them that could do anything right :) lol )

Now I'm delving into Heavy Rain. So far it seems intriguing, although the controls take a little while to get used to. I found the prologue and following story to be quite powerful even by movie standards. If you own a PS3 you owe it to yourself to at least RENT this game.

For quick fix gamers, I highly recommend Peggle, an XBox Live Arcade download. Crazy simple, yet crazy addictive.

Now I'm delving into Heavy Rain. So far it seems intriguing, although the controls take a little while to get used to. I found the prologue and following story to be quite powerful even by movie standards. If you own a PS3 you owe it to yourself to at least RENT this game.

I was waiting to see someone comment on this game. I played the demo and I wasn't to impress. It kind of remind me of alone in the dark game or Shenmue for the dreamcast.

I was waiting to see someone comment on this game. I played the demo and I wasn't to impress. It kind of remind me of alone in the dark game or Shenmue for the dreamcast.
It does fall into that category of "interactive movie" more than a conventional videogame, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The acting is quite good, the QTEs take a little getting used to but ultimately work better than a generic control scheme, and the game deals with emotions that other games rarely touch. As I said, at least worth renting or borrowing.

For anyone else interested, Halo or modern warfare tomorrow with our little group. Around 1:30 central. All welcome, just send me a friend request on xbox (msmith198025) or shoot me a message here. We would be glad to have ya, lots of fun:up

For anyone else interested, Halo or modern warfare tomorrow with our little group. Around 1:30 central. All welcome, just send me a friend request on xbox (msmith198025) or shoot me a message here. We would be glad to have ya, lots of fun:up
I vote for Halo, mainly because I don't have MW2 and I'd like to throw down in some fun custom games like insta-kill pistols and double speed shotgun..

That is probably what it will be. A few of them didnt like, or only rented MW2.
Actually you can do MW2 if you want. My wife's water broke and we're in the hospital and if I left to play Halo 3 I think she'd fly back to China with my child with her to never see me again. Maybe next week. ;-p

Actually you can do MW2 if you want. My wife's water broke and we're in the hospital and if I left to play Halo 3 I think she'd fly back to China with my child with her to never see me again. Maybe next week. ;-p

Oh, I see where your priorities are:rolleyes::D

Congrats! Hope all goes well!!!!!:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)