Where is the 80 channel horse racing package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had the old rtn system and i know a few that still have the old system but as of about 1 1/2 weeks ago they are down to only 1 channel (they were still give about 12 channels).....capitol otb channel...they have not charged anyone since nov 30 2010 .....this was the ku feed..

Hey guys just looked into this, Racetrack Television Network runs $50 per month. The channels range from 9701 to 9780 it seems to be exclusively on the 118.7 satellite. To get this you will need a basic core package like the Welcome pack if you're out of a commitment. We no longer charge the $9.99 primary receiver fee or the $6 access fee, we just add the most basic package. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
You will also need MPEG 4 receivers.

You will not be able to go out and buy a 500/1000+ system and install it unless you have a MEGP 4 setup.

211,211k,
222, 222k
And other like these.

For any of you out there who have subscribed to RTN, did the customer service reps know what you were talking about when you called to subscribe to it? I've heard there has been some confusion over the package.

As Dan mentioned above, will they just add the Welcome Pack if I ask for RTN and I should be good to go?

Is it possible to order online or through the Dish Network Chat thing on their webpage as a new customer?

Thanks,
JB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)