Which NFL Games are you receving this week?

Here in Connecticut

CBS-Steelers/Texans
FOX-No Early Fox Game

Late Game
CBS-Patriots/Raiders
FOX-Giants/Cardinals

Boston- Week 5

Titans at Steelers- 1:00pm (CBS)
Seahawks at Giants- 1:00pm (FOX)
Jets at Patriots- 4:15pm (CBS)

weird week for me

local (Minneapolis)
CBS early...none (Queens at home)
CBS late....main game (Jets/Pats)
Fox..Arizona/Vikes

OTA (Mankato)
CBS Early..KC/Indy
CBS Late...main game
Fox...Vikes

"moved" locals (Duluth)
CBS Early..Tenn/Pittsburgh
CBS late...main game
Fox...Vikes

weird that Mankato and Duluth arent showing the same game

Locals
11 am
Fox Eagles at Bills
CBS Titans at Steelers

2 pm
CBS Chargers at Broncos

Distants
11 am
Fox E Seahawks at Giants, Fox W Eagles at Bills
CBS W Raiders at Texans

2 pm
CBS E Jets at Patriots, CBS W Chargers at Broncos

NBC all 6:15 pm
Packers at Falcons

Boston- Week 6

49ers at Lions- 1:00pm (FOX)
Bills at Giants- 1:00pm (CBS)
Cowboys at Patriots- 4:15pm (FOX)

Bill, Im getting the same games as you. Even though Im a Giants fan and will be watching Bills/Giants, that 49ers/Lions game should be good. I will be keeping my eye on that game.

My OTA games this week are :

1 pm

FOX
Lions vs 49ers

CBS
None

4 pm

Fox
Browns vs Raiders

CBS
Cowboys vs Patriots

Interesting, theres NO 1 pm CBS game, but they still have thier "NFL Today" show on.

On a side note, I can also get the Texans vs Ravens on CBS at 4 pm out of Detroit

Interesting, theres NO 1 pm CBS game, but they still have thier "NFL Today" show on.

On a side note, I can also get the Texans vs Ravens on CBS at 4 pm out of Detroit

CBS only gets one game per market and you get the late game (Brownies and Raiders) but everyone gets the NFL Today....so when they go "first on the field" about 10 to the hour you'll go back to the studio where they babble up to the top of the hour. At 3:00 (well 4 eastern the NFL today comes on for a few minutes and the game starts about 5 after)

CBS only gets one game per market and you get the late game (Brownies and Raiders) but everyone gets the NFL Today....so when they go "first on the field" about 10 to the hour you'll go back to the studio where they babble up to the top of the hour. At 3:00 (well 4 eastern the NFL today comes on for a few minutes and the game starts about 5 after)

CBS only gets one game a week ?

Why did they agree to such a thing ?

CBS only gets one game a week ?

no. This week CBS is the singleheader network. Fox has the doubleheader. Each week one network can carry two games while the other can only carry one. Looking at the TV schedules for the next 5 weeks FOX gets the DH 4 of those 5 (dont worry the next 5 weeks after that CBS has DH 4 of the 5).

Fox has the DH weeks 1,3,6,7,9,10,13 & 16
CBS has the DH the other weeks
week 17 both nets get a DH

Jimbo I think your confusion lies with the fact in the Cleveland (claimed) market you normally get the early game on CBS. The fact they are on the west coast you only get the late game this week. For me in Minneapolis I'm use to getting only the late game on CBS when they only carry one game because the Vikes are usually on at noon (1:00) on Fox and the locla CBS figured its easier to just show the late game (there are examples where they can only show the late game and thats when the Vikes are at home...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)