Which NFL Games are you receving this week?

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Boston-Week 1

Steelers at Ravens- 1:00pm (CBS)
Falcons at Bears- 1:00pm (FOX)
Giants at Redskins- 4:15pm (FOX)

It doesn't matter if the Giants are playing the Sisters of the Poor, they will ALWAYS be shown here in Boston, as long as they are not going head-to-head with the Pats.

on all 3 of my available CBS/Fox affiliates

CBS..national game (Pitts/Balt)
Fox early..Bears/Falcons
Fox late...Chargers/Vikes

How do you find out which games are in my area? I do have NFL Red Zone but I would still like to know which games am I going to get. I know the Giants is the late game but I wonder which others?

And Bill, let me ask you, The Sisters of the Poor?? Whats the over/under on them?

CBS early game
Steelers vs. Ravens

FOX early game
Lions vs. Bucs

FOX late game
Vikings vs. Chargers

Just heard the Lions at Bucs game was not sold out. It will be blacked out in Tampa and I believe Michigan and parts of Florida were the only areas showing the game. This game is basically only available to us Michiganders or season ticket people now.

2nd update: I looked at the coverage map again and their are still a couple areas in Florida far enough away from the stadium to show the game. Most of Florida is not showing it even though they could.

Last edited:
King3,
You dog ....

Where I am at, I get the

CBS early
Bengals and Browns

Fox
Lions and Buc's

Fox late
Vikes and Chargers

DAMN glad I have the ST, NO WAY do I want to miss a Steeler's / Ravens match up .....

One the top 3 match ups in the NFL and they won't be available so we can watch two teams that if they are LUCKY, win 10 games between them.

Fortunatlley you all can watch this classic match up with the FREE ST this weekend.

hmm I didn't see any places in Ohio showing the Lions game. I must have missed your area. You seem to get a lot of Detroit sports in your area though.

Jimbo said:
King3,
You dog ....

Where I am at, I get the

CBS early
Bengals and Browns

Fox
Lions and Buc's

Fox late
Vikes and Chargers

DAMN glad I have the ST, NO WAY do I want to miss a Steeler's / Ravens match up .....

One the top 3 match ups in the NFL and they won't be available so we can watch two teams that if they are LUCKY, win 10 games between them.

Fortunatlley you all can watch this classic match up with the FREE ST this weekend.

Are you considered a clowns area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)