Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Just wondering what pack you will pick. To the best of my knowledge below are the choices we will have in 2011

Family Pak
Super Pak
Pick 10 Pak
Sports Pak
MTV Pak
Discovery Pak
Starz Pak

I am going with the Discovery Pak.

Last edited:
MTV pack, possibly Pick 10 too. And the dream get all satellites pack SES-1 & W5 if they ever do that :)

Hi All,

Where is the SRL packs listed? I mean like the pick 10, there website does not list it.

Also, noticed on the Home Page, at the Top, all the way to the right, they are now listing the brick" steps. Hope NO ONE DOES THIS!!!!
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi All,

Where is the SRL packs listed? I mean like the pick 10, there website does not list it.
See link in post below

Also, noticed on the Home Page, at the Top, all the way to the right, they are now listing the brick" steps. Hope NO ONE DOES THIS!!!!
Thank you
Yep those are the brick steps. They really shouldn't be posting those. I wonder if they want the non brick steps will stay secret? I guess were waiting till after 1/4 for final confirmation on this. I'll have to check in with my contacts and see whats what.

Last edited:
Discovery Suite to start then maybe move on to the SuperPak.

I plan on posting some info in WUT soon that will allow those getting the Pick 10 to make a informed decision when picking out their 10 channels.

...I plan on posting some info in WUT soon that will allow those getting the Pick 10 to make a informed decision when picking out their 10 channels.

If we're talking about "paid for" channels, why not just post in public? If you mean something else... then nevermind. ;)

Cheers

I got my DSR-410 out today and did master reset set to channel 204 called srl and bam working like a champ.

My new 410 account with only MTV pack.

I am going to add the discovery pack when my old 4dtv sub runs out.

Attachments

• disc_h2h.pdf
    13.5 KB · Views: 271
  • mtv.pdf
    13.9 KB · Views: 264
  • family_pak.pdf
    16.5 KB · Views: 307
I am currently subbed to the w5 super pack and starz as well . I hope they will be able to have the news channels and the weather channel to offer next year.

The "Get It All" pack still shows them both to be included.

Get It All Pack

Now requiring someone to get the get it all to get them (say that 10 times real fast) is being worse than the mini-dish providers, I hope it don't stay that way.

If you listened to Mike Kohl the other night on Sat talk he said they were working on mini packs for next year. Something pizza never provides mini packs, just mini dishes with mini signal and rainfade :eek:

If you listened to Mike Kohl the other night on Sat talk he said they were working on mini packs for next year. Something pizza never provides mini packs, just mini dishes with mini signal and rainfade :eek:

Ah, I was only there for the 2nd hour.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)