Which would make you angrier on Sunday?

Which is worst? No new HD or new HD but no NFL HD?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
It seems as though this Sunday is the next official unofficial launch of the new HD stations. It seems to me though that if they've had such problems before, that its likely that other problems may pop up with these new HD stations trying to take up broadcasting space. Come Sunday, would you be more mad if the new HD stations weren't up, OR if they new stations were up but for some reason then the NFL HD games were knocked off for the whole day?

I wouldn't consider Sunday the next date. You've got one person claiming to be an installer with suspect information stating such.

Where is the "I want both" choice?

Honestly, I wouldn't be angry either way. But, people are paying extra for NFL HD right now. To boot it off for other HD programming would be a PR nightmare.

neither i suppose i will be glad when we get the new hd but i am not living my life via hd but it will be nice when we get it

take away hd football and i think directv would need to give me more than 9.99 off a month to make me happy

26-20 in favor of new HD content.. interesting. I must say that if my NFL HD went out I'd feel sorry for the CSR that got my phone call..

never found Fascination with sports Ever. Maybe because of some Dodgeball related Trauma

I'll take low cost National HD over $370 football in HD any Day,

Okay Hemi, you go look at a Blueberry Pie on MymamacooksHD, or watch some grass grow on GrassgrowHD, or maybe watch a guy change his tires on FixmycarHD, I want my HD Football so I can watch OUR Eagles get back in this thing. It's the content that matters!

Okay Hemi, you go look at a Blueberry Pie on MymamacooksHD, or watch some grass grow on GrassgrowHD, or maybe watch a guy change his tires on FixmycarHD, I want my HD Football so I can watch OUR Eagles get back in this thing. It's the content that matters!
I get my Eagles locally on FoxHD for free. So I could really care less about ST. If I get all my locals in HD, I'll be real Happy. I still have Nascar to watch as well,so right now football No. 2 for me.

Well.. as Hemi said, if you live in the market that your team is broadcasting in, then NFL HD doesn't mean a great deal to you and is probably a big rip off. For people like me, who are a die-hard 49ers fan but live in CT, Superfan is like a blessing from God. Niners are playing the Steelers on Sunday, and in my market we're getting the Eagles and the Lions. No offense to either group of fans, but I could care less about either team. I just hope the Eagles don't lose because McNabb, being a black quarterback, will get more criticism than Kitna will if the Lions lose.

Well.. as Hemi said, if you live in the market that your team is broadcasting in, then NFL HD doesn't mean a great deal to you and is probably a big rip off. For people like me, who are a die-hard 49ers fan but live in CT, Superfan is like a blessing from God. Niners are playing the Steelers on Sunday, and in my market we're getting the Eagles and the Lions. No offense to either group of fans, but I could care less about either team. I just hope the Eagles don't lose because McNabb, being a black quarterback, will get more criticism than Kitna will if the Lions lose.

You know, I am in a market were they are showing the Niners - Steelers and I was hoping they were showing the Lions - Eagles. I guess I will just need to watch something else this week. Even with having an out of market team that I root for, Sunday Ticket is way to expensive.

Hemi 6.1, Your Eagles suck right now and NASCAR are you kidding me:) You do live in PA so that may explain some things. Scott G. did mention DTV would be doing more testing this weekend. I would look at sometime next week for some of the new HD channels to go live.

Hemi 6.1, Your Eagles suck right now and NASCAR are you kidding me:) You do live in PA so that may explain some things. Scott G. did mention DTV would be doing more testing this weekend. I would look at sometime next week for some of the new HD channels to go live.
I like the New York Yankees too.:p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)