Who to contact about incorrect guide data?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

maximum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Phoenix
Ever since the switch from daylight savings time earlier this month I noticed that a program I have set to record each week stopped working. The Daily Schedule showed the timer was skipped because the event didn't exist. I checked with program's originator (BYUTV) and see that their online schedule shows the program as being broadcast at it's normal 9:30am time. I tuned in live today and see that the program is indeed showing at 9:30am as it always has but the guide doesn't have it listed. Instead it shows the previous program going a full hour when it should only be a half hour.

Is there a company that handles the guide data that DISH uses or would it be better to contact BYUTV to get the guide data corrected?

Ever since the switch from daylight savings time earlier this month I noticed that a program I have set to record each week stopped working. The Daily Schedule showed the timer was skipped because the event didn't exist. I checked with program's originator (BYUTV) and see that their online schedule shows the program as being broadcast at it's normal 9:30am time. I tuned in live today and see that the program is indeed showing at 9:30am as it always has but the guide doesn't have it listed. Instead it shows the previous program going a full hour when it should only be a half hour. Is there a company that handles the guide data that DISH uses or would it be better to contact BYUTV to get the guide data corrected?

I first would check your favorite online TV guide (I use Zap2It) if that data is reading correct contact Dish. If that is reading wrong contact BYUTV.

It is most likely a communication problem between the channel and Tribune Media, the company that maintains the guides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)