Why no AMC HD? (Now Live Sept 9th)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes AMC HD! I'm very happy for this addition. Since this thread is asking why there's no AMC HD and AMC is now going to be added, how about the mods close it. Problem (according to the TOPIC) is solved. Too much arguing anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I hope AMC does a Walking Dead marathon of season 1. I would love to watch this in HD!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could rent/buy the blu-ray.

Yes AMC HD! I'm very happy for this addition. Since this thread is asking why there's no AMC HD and AMC is now going to be added, how about the mods close it. Problem (according to the TOPIC) is solved. Too much arguing anyway.

There is no need for another thread, I'll adjust the title.

As for the arguing, we've asked it stop, and it has at least for the past 24 hours or so.

Looking forward to AMC in HD. I am about three channels away from being HD complete, DIY, HLN, and BBC

I guess it would be nice to see hub and E! as well but not super crazy for those

Though with college football in full start today, thankful for ESPNU in HD

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
anything else coming with AMC? I'm sooo happy that I can watch walking dead in HD

Don't think so, I am not a expert on this but I don't think there is much more room for now and direct does not want to load up transponders, please correct me folks if I am wrong

Ya know, they could take from the abundance of PPV HD channels and allot them to the new HD channels. They would STILL have plenty of PPV HD left.

D14 with a projected launch some time in 2013.

Jimbo said:
Ya know, they could take from the abundance of PPV HD channels and allot them to the new HD channels. They would STILL have plenty of PPV HD left.

Wish they would

Some of the hd ppv slots are used on Sundays for the Sunday ticket. Remember when they took TNT hd off on Sunday afternoons because they didn't have the bandwidth?

Some of the hd ppv slots are used on Sundays for the Sunday ticket. Remember when they took TNT hd off on Sunday afternoons because they didn't have the bandwidth?

Yes, I remember, however, there are alot more HD PPV's up now than there was back then.

Q. How many of you out there order HD PPV's, I have ordered 1 in the time that they have been available, thats it.

Are they REALLY making a ton of money off them in order to keep ALL of them up ?

Last edited:
Yes, I remember, however, there are alot more HD PPV's up now than there was back then.

Q. How many of you out there order HD PPV's, I have ordered 1 in the timethat they have been available, thats it.

Are they REALLY making a ton of money off them in order to keep ALL of them up ?

That could very well be true, Jimbo. I never counted the hd ppv channels. In fact, I never ordered one!

Status
Please reply by conversation.