Why not just one...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shamill19

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2007
Fox Sports channel. I don't care if it fsn, fsnsw, fsnny or any other combination of intitials. If only one is up we get an aditional two or three games of college football in HD. Last weekends Texas A&M & OSU game was on almost every fox sport channel but no HD until 1:00 in the morning on Comcast(Chicago?). If only one of those where up it could be watched by everyone! (With Sportpack!) Damn this staggered rollout! I knew the channels I wanted the most would be last.

I know what you mean. I am switching from E* to D* this weekend. Will stink from from a bunch of HD RSN's to 0. I haven't had any problems with CF blackouts, but alot of blackouts for other sports.

Where are you getting the "0 HD RSN" on D* information? There are several that are still being waited on, but several have launched already... definitely more than 0.

EDIT: "Several" may be too strong a word - looks like five. Definitely more than zero, though... and this doesn't include the ones that are available part time for games with the various sports packages.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-hd-discussions/110352-master-list-hd-channels.html

Where are you getting the "0 HD RSN" on D* information? There are several that are still being waited on, but several have launched already... definitely more than 0.

EDIT: "Several" may be too strong a word - looks like five. Definitely more than zero, though... and this doesn't include the ones that are available part time for games with the various sports packages.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-hd-discussions/110352-master-list-hd-channels.html
He was mainly talking about FSN channels i think.
But be patient they are coming. no matter what order they are rolled out in, cant please everyone

He was mainly talking about FSN channels i think.
But be patient they are coming. no matter what order they are rolled out in, cant please everyone

YES and NESN may not be FSN's, but they do the same thing....
Are they not FSN's .. Just because FOX owns the FSN's doesn't mean other networks aren't doing the same thing.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts