Why replay button isn't six seconds?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MVPinBoynton

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2013
Boynton Beach, FL
I am loving my Genie, but have been a bit frustrated that the replay button on backs up on recordings by one or two seconds, rather than the six that it says it does. Is there a setting somewhere to control the length? I have not found it in the manual.

It's a known HR34 bug. There are similar issues with all the "trick play" functions.

Just checked on my HR34 and it was about 3 seconds. Very odd that this is messed up and they didn't fix it before rolling out the new software (received 067E this morning).

Did you reboot after the upgrade? It could make a difference. Reboots fix most things.:D

No, haven't had any issues since it upgraded last night. Rarely use the skip back button, just hit it to try it before I replied to the thread today. I maybe use that function once a day or so when I hit the 30 second skip too many times.

On my HR44 it varies from zero to around six seconds randomly, neither cold nor warm boot fixes it. Software version 0x79e.

On my HR44 it varies from zero to around six seconds randomly, neither cold nor warm boot fixes it. Software version 0x79e.
I also have an HR44 and it varies on mine as well. Very annoying. I have just updated from an HR24 and this is one of the few things that bug me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts