Why so difficult bright house?

Well, not really. Not during heavy rain which we have fairly frequently here in central FL.
Not so much during the winter, but summer is a different story.
And it seems to always happen just as you are into something you really like.

BS, I had one issue this very bad past winter. took 2 minutes to fox. Its been raining here for a month and I've lost signal once. This is the problem with BH, no acknowledgment of there downfalls, and the prices are ridiculous. I wish this were different so I did not have to carry then for internet and DIRECTV for TV service. Unfortunately with the limitations of WH DVR and the price of it, I am stuck. You would serve these forums better if you were not an apologist for your company, and actually tell them to fix their stuff.

a. I was not talking about winter.
b. We have had very few of summertime storms to date.
c. It doesn't take many of them happening when you are tryig to watch something to spoil the experience.

But I am for liberty and freedom of choice; if you like it, wonderful.
I simply want others to be aware of potholes.

Hey like I said I'd prefer to have one provider. I think brighthouse is very arrogant and it shows in their pricing based on what you get equipment wise, and the limitations of said equipment. I mean you don't charge so much for the service but that service bill can double when you get the equipment you need. It's insane.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk