Wii Availability?

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Trying despirately to find a Wii at retail.

Does anyone know where I can get one? Closest Zip to me is 75069

Target, Circuit City, & Best Buy hoard their Wiis for their Sunday ads. None of them are in the ad that breaks Sunday (2/18), which means they will be in the next weeks ad (2/25).

right now wii is still very hard to get. sunday morning is your best chance or get lucky and show up when ups or fed ex is delivering to gamestop/ebgames.

you would have no problem if you wanted a ps3.

No thanks on the PS3. My wife would throw a fit if I spent $600 just for the console alone, plus she wouldn't play it.

Last Sunday, Target's had Wii's at all locations, we got tipped off on Saturday thru a friend of my Brother-In-Law, they gave #'s out at 7:00 here in MN, and they were sold out at most locations at the time of opening. My wife got me one, and my mother in law got one for my Bro-in-law who ships out to Iraq soon.

the ebgames/gamestops by me were taking numbers every morning and holding them for those people when they came in..

I got lucky while at lunch we stopped to blow off some time and asked and they actually had 2 left from a shipment that just came in..

I'm leaving early today for an eye doc appointment. I'll stop by both gamestops near me, along with best buy, Walmart, and Sams Club to see if anyone has one.

Hey Neutron, you don't have any Game Crazy's? These are the ones attached to Hollywood Video stores. Its always quiet in there. I went from store to store in January and they were all out, but I noticed nobody was in Game Crazy. We asked Walmart when they get em and how long they last. They said they get the truck at seven, and they last till no later than nine. If you want one you gotta get up early :) Once, maybe twice a week. Over here. Game Stop said they don't know when they get them, they open the boxes and there they are. You just need to call them when they open everyday and try to be first at the door. But they may be gone by the time you show up if you called. I always hated Game Stops attitude about the Wiis. I know they are tired of it, but they are always short with me when i ask in person. I never tried calling them though.

NP Scott. Thanks anyway!!

If anyone here can find one please let me know. I will paypal immediately.

It seems to be every 3 weeks or so that Target runs their ad.. nice thing is you can either get early Sunday paper (Sat night), or call them on Sat evening, and see if they are goign to have any Wii's on Sunday.. they will then tell you what the process will be.

get there early, and wait in line for a couple hours and you will score one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)