Wii Availability?

Hehe, I was replying back to Ramy's post right before Scott called me.

It doesn't matter to me. If you want I can take mine back.

You guys are awesome!!

Scott surprised the heck out of me when he called, because I was wondering who the heck was on my caller ID, lol.

I want to thank you both for finding a Wii so quickly. Like I told Scott, finding one around here has been a nightmare.

I was just lucky. It was the first place I went which was Walmart.

I went to both Walmarts near us (10 miles from our house) and neither place had them. :( Same for Target, Gamestop (2 of them), Sams, Costco, Toys R Us, CompUSA, Frys, Circuit City.

My brother was at Best Buy and heard one of the employees say they got 4 of them. He got one for himself and called me and I was driving abouit a mile away from the store at the time so I did a left hand turn and pulled into the store a moment later. :)

I asked the girl in the video game area and she went in back and got me one. As she was coming out the manager told her the WII's are reserved for Sunday and not to sell any more.

I sent you a PM Scott.

Funny, I called our local Best Buy here and was told they wouldn't have any for Sunday. They probably lied to me though. :D

I have called gamestop and best buy and target and walmart and just about everything I could, I dont want to pay the 330 for them on ebay, I guess I will just wait it out and see what happens

I picked up the Wii Play with Wiimote today. Gamestop near us had 4 in stock.

I am really liking the Wiimote. :) Can't wait for my Wii to get here so I can try it out.

Now all I need is the Classic Controller.

I picked up the Wii Play with Wiimote today. Gamestop near us had 4 in stock.

I am really liking the Wiimote. :) Can't wait for my Wii to get here so I can try it out.

Now all I need is the Classic Controller.

i got wii play yesterday as well. you will like wii sports much much better.

they main reason i got wii play was for the included remote. the remote is 40 bucks by itself and the game wii play is not worth 10 bucks in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)