Wii Availability?

you will like wii sports much much better.

they main reason i got wii play was for the included remote. the remote is 40 bucks by itself and the game wii play is not worth 10 bucks in my opinion.

I agree whole heartedly. WiiPlay stinks compared to WiiSports! :yes

I'm getting the Wii with the hope that my wife and sis-in-law will actually play on a console.

When I had my Xbox neither of them wanted to touch it. :D

Picked up 2 classic controllers at the local Target this afternoon. They had plenty of them in stock.

I've been on the fence about getting a Wii for the kids. They already have xbox and 360. Who would have thought the Wii would still be hard to find 2 months after Xmas. From what I've been hearing, it's fun for the entire family. I may have to start looking for one :)

Last monday the day before "release" the target by me sold Wii Play, My wife bought it, the games were 'ok', and my Bro-in-Law was heading back to Japan for a week before deploying to Iraq, I gave him the Wii Play and Wiimote, I went to find anther Wii Play or another wiimote for myself, it took me a week of multiple phone calls and daily trys to find one, at least now i have 2. the Wii Play games are kinda fun, not as good as Wii Sport, but still worth the extra money, especially if you need that 2nd controller anyways.

I stopped by Toys'R'Us this weekend to get another controller, they had the wii play (which was sold out everywhere else) and several controllers.. they guy also said it took him 3 days to sell out of wii's.. I'm guessing since most people don't check there..

If anyone wants a Wii, I have 6 at my local target as of 1 hour ago. I have a 10% off coupon at target that is going to expire in 1 day so I figure is someone wants one, the 10% will eat the shipping cost to you. PM if you want one I am heading out in a half hour for errands again and can grab 1 or 2 probably. I get 10% off whatever I buy, so I'd get 10% off both consoles.

Got my Wii hooked up last night.

My wife and I played everthing but boxing in the Wii Sports game. She kicked my butt in everything but golf. :)

I think she's going to like it. I know I am. Can't wait to get the Zelda game.

Got my Wii hooked up last night.

My wife and I played everthing but boxing in the Wii Sports game. She kicked my butt in everything but golf. :)

I think she's going to like it. I know I am. Can't wait to get the Zelda game.

Nice, glad you like it.

We did the Wii Fitness Age thing and I will say now I suck.

My Fitness Age is 73, my wife's is 43. :(

Hopefully UPS delivers the other Wii properly as a friend of ours is anxiously awaiting for it. Her husband, also a good friend of ours, could care less. He would rather play his PS3. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)