Will adding a Hi speed 1.4 HDMI cable on a Vip722 help

I use monoprice cables, no complaints. Monster and other "High Quality" branded cables are just expensive because of fancy packaging and high profit margins, if you ever watch the TV show on Velocity West Coast Customs, you'll find the owner
of Monster cables has so much money, he gets a new Car completely customized either for himself or his company just about every month. I know Best Buy's profit margin on Monster products is at least 50%.

Monoprice HDMI cables are at least equal to or better than any other HDMI cable out there.

The video and audio do not get out of sync with long HDMI cable runs. If the picture looks alright, it is alright and there are no subtle degradations. There are only two applications where the cable is important: in old NTSC composite video where low bandwidth can degrade resolution and in long audio speaker runs to high power low impedance speakers when high current bass is present.

I use monoprice cables, no complaints. Monster and other "High Quality" branded cables are just expensive because of fancy packaging and high profit margins, if you ever watch the TV show on Velocity West Coast Customs, you'll find the owner
of Monster cables has so much money, he gets a new Car completely customized either for himself or his company just about every month. I know Best Buy's profit margin on Monster products is at least 50%.

Monoprice HDMI cables are at least equal to or better than any other HDMI cable out there.
Monsters mark up is at least 100% for the dealer in most cases & 100% for monster. I used to work for a company that sold monster. The sales guys loved selling monster as it really padded the deal more than the equipment did.

You betchya!... Bought a 75' and works GREAT!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)