Will DTV ever pick-up B-Mania?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gojira69

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
A couple days ago I got a phone call from DTV. I took their satisfaction survey. I gave them a pretty high rating mainly due to the dTiVo service.

I took the opportunity during the conversation to plug the B-Mania Network to the caller, not just when she solicited me for "suggestions". The thing is I think B-Mania would provide a better balance on DTV for those of us seeking more alternative programming.

But I'm wondering if B-Mania is even a viable entity anymore. I heard they were dropped by Adelphia in the LA area and I always thought Adelphia was their mainstay.

But the main reason I wonder about them is because I can't find out their status and what new markets, if any, they're coming to. One of their folks with whom I was communicating in the past has an e-mail address that's bouncing now. The other person has not responded to my queries so I assume their mailbox is dead too.

So, will DTV ever pick up B-Mania, is B-Mania on their way in, or like so many others (B-Movie Channel, 13th Street, etc.), are they doomed to flop?

Bob Burns
San Francisco
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/genre_channels/

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)