Will new national HD go live on 9/12/07???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have premier package with D* and just got my waivers for the DNS HD locals so hoping to dump TWC (which I had just for HD Locals). Plus need to get my PSU fix with the Big Ten Network.
I have The "Plus HD"pack with HBO ,Starz,on D* with 3 months left of free Cinemax. I was going for the Premier pack but I like Showtime pack on E* better and Cinemax on E* better "more channels" so when my free Cinemax pack runs out I'm just keeping Max on E*,plus I don't need all the RSN's so for me its just not worth it ,For ME. I have nothing against it though,except they used to include DVR and now they don't .

09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 Sports HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 Cinemax HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 Starz HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 HD Access $-6.99 $-0.35
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 HD Access $6.99 $0.35

09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 Sports HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 Cinemax HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 Starz HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 HD Access $-6.99 $-0.35
09/10/2007 xxxxxxxx2496 HD Access $6.99 $0.35
Just wondering ,why do you have a $6.99 HD access charge?

reset my recever within last hr and programming past 12 is little to none. so i'm thinking a new guide with the channels will be there at midnight. but i've herd so much bs in the last yr i'm prob wrong.

We shall see - I have only posted what I have been told - he has not changed the info passed on to me, so I haven't.
I hope he is right, its been a long wait. :D

If its right, it gives credibility to my source, not to ME. If it's wrong its the reverse.
I disagree, when you take the risk of posting info from a source and its wrong people will start to not trust your info.

He has been 100% on his HD local info I have posted so far - that much I know for fact.
I'd say this is a very different situation. But I look forward to seeing the new channels tomorrow at noon.:D

If I was 'scared' of being wrong, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. .
Who said you were scared?

It's not that important to me really.
I disagree or you wouldnt have posted to explain yourself to me when I didnt ask you too.

I thought everybody who has the HR20 connected to the Internet and has run a system test got the engineering charge. I know I don't have any of the CE releases on my HR20 but I do have the engineering charge. I also have my HR20 connected to the Internet.

I'm not connected to the internet, don't have the latest ce, but do have the engineering "charge" on my bill.

vurbano (the global ignore candidate) -

Your attempts to continue to feud will go unanswered, as proven by your futile attempt in this thread. People are free to post here (as you continue to do) anything allowed within the forum rules.

It can be opinion, it can be info gathered from various sources, it can be PURE SPECULATION. Label it for what it is, and let members put whatever value or stock in it that they want.

I could care less about what stock YOU place in it though. Go fight with someone in the pit.

The latest I have heard is 9/19. But that was posted here I believe.. i have no special sources of any kind.

Customer Service also told me tonight that September 19th is the roll out date which is consistent with a memo I saw posted here on SatelliteGuys. However, tonight I can't get the Yankee game on YES HD (622)- instead there's an infomercial for NBA League Pass so maybe something is up. Customer Service told me it's a problem at YES but we know they've been inaccurate in the past.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)