will the free snap ever be available to customers

After reading this thread I purchased that Snap on ebay for ten bucks. It was delivered today (great shipping service by the seller), it was brand new but came with no instructions. I plugged it into the top usb port on my Hopper which I gather is all the instruction there is to this thing.

Now, what is it exactly that I should see improvement on? I did notice on the Hopper going from local channels to cable channels was a little faster but going from cable to local channels was just as slow as ever. I have not checked out my transfers to EHD which I think someone said would be faster. My joey does not exhibit any improvement. Am I suppose to see improvement with the Joey too?

There is nowhere that I can find that spells out all the benefits Snap is suppose to give me (I have one Hopper in the bedroom and one connected Joey in the living room and that's it). Is there somewhere I can go to find all the benefits I should be receiving?

After reading this thread I purchased that Snap on ebay for ten bucks. It was delivered today (great shipping service by the seller), it was brand new but came with no instructions. I plugged it into the top usb port on my Hopper which I gather is all the instruction there is to this thing.

Now, what is it exactly that I should see improvement on? I did notice on the Hopper going from local channels to cable channels was a little faster but going from cable to local channels was just as slow as ever. I have not checked out my transfers to EHD which I think someone said would be faster. My joey does not exhibit any improvement. Am I suppose to see improvement with the Joey too?

There is nowhere that I can find that spells out all the benefits Snap is suppose to give me (I have one Hopper in the bedroom and one connected Joey in the living room and that's it). Is there somewhere I can go to find all the benefits I should be receiving?

You're probably not going to see much improvement using the Hopper for cable channels.

guess that I am just stubborn...……….since there is no 4k programming......why would I want to switch from my 2 hws…..
my 2nd hws is connected to a tv via hdmi & also feeds another tv in the adjoining room by component using a cat 6 cable
woulda 4 k joey be able to do this as well?

guess that I am just stubborn...……….since there is no 4k programming......why would I want to switch from my 2 hws…..
my 2nd hws is connected to a tv via hdmi & also feeds another tv in the adjoining room by component using a cat 6 cable

Yes, but remember that a 4K Joey does not have HDR

Reactions: charlesrshell

The 4K Joey doesn't have component outputs. Composite and HDMI only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)