Will there be surprises in Mitchell's report today?

Just because these are not on the steroid list it does not exclude anyone from being in the HGH. There is no current testing on HGH.

They could acquire penalties by mlb depending on the date where they acquired the substance. Also the DA could prosecute them from buying illegal drugs.

I am surprised that Sosa and McGuire have not being mentioned to be on the list. I guess they do not need to on the list for us to know :D

I'm surprised that K Brown and Dysktra are there. These are just the guys that got caught but I'm sure there's more than those listed in the report. Oh well, let's move on. When is opening day? :)

In fact, Mitchell said that his investigation does not count those that have already moved from steroid to HGH. Baseball has no way to know who is doing that right now.

Wonder if they'll name some Boston Red Sox players since Mitchell works or used to work for the Red Sox.

He is part of the organization and yes players associated with the Sox were named. In fact didn't he name the current Red Sox team captain? i don't see his name but the media has reported that he was lsited.

No big names on the report.... No pujols, no Piazza, no A-Rod, no Jetter,...

B Tejada is fairly big. ut Bonds, Pettitte, and Clemens are pretty big names. So is David Justice. it is not accurate to say that there are no big names.

For the Redsox active there is Veritak and Tavarez. Eric Ganage is on the list but it was when he was with the Dogers they even have the shipping label copy in the report plus he left the Sox the other day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts