Will this work for 95w?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

uranus

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2005
After spending the whole day on the roof trying to tune my 36" dish for 101w and 95w, i was able to tune in to 101w with SS of 90 plus. But cannot get the 95w with autoconfig. This setup worked fine in my previous house.
can I use an old dishnetwork round dish with single lnb(legacy not Dp) to tune in for 95w and use the 36' directv for 101W? I will connect the wire coming from the round dish to 18v 22khz on the multiswitch and the two wires coming from the directv oval dish to 18v and 13v.
Will this setup work?
I know it sucks to mount an extra dish for no reason at all!!!!!!!!!!!

After spending the whole day on the roof trying to tune my 36" dish for 101w and 95w, i was able to tune in to 101w with SS of 90 plus. But cannot get the 95w with autoconfig. This setup worked fine in my previous house.
can I use an old dishnetwork round dish with single lnb(legacy not Dp) to tune in for 95w and use the 36' directv for 101W? I will connect the wire coming from the round dish to 18v 22khz on the multiswitch and the two wires coming from the directv oval dish to 18v and 13v.
Will this setup work?
I know it sucks to mount an extra dish for no reason at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know about that particular dish but I am not sure how it will help. To set up 95 you need a signal meter because the receivers run autodetect - if they don't see the dish they don't show anything on the signal meters, so you can't use the receiver to align the dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)