Will we ever see Dish establish Original Programming?

I would wish they spend not one penny on that. I don't need my carrier producing programming. Though the Charlie Chat was riveting and must see, I think that was enough. Rather have all efforts go towards as bug free receivers as possible, and new advancements in their delivery of programming others provide.

All they need to do,is bring back the Charlie Chat.Best original programming on sat!

I mean right now 102 is just showing shows from other networks, movies, and sneak peeks. Maybe once a week during primetime they can air one original show and slowly expand into it that way. A package like what Marvel had would've been excellent to start that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DirecTV has been doing it for years and it seems every network is putting their hat in the ring now, so why not Dish?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because Charlie, the poker player, knows a bad bet.

I had DirecTV long before I worked at Dish. Think it was around 2000 or 2001. I like their 101 channel, which at that time, was running concerts. They branched out into other programming, remember it was all skater stuff for a while, but I did like it when it was concerts. Relatively inexpensive compared to an original series.

I wish they'd do something to shake things up. Being a non sports fan very very little of the programming interests me at all.

Dish would only go that direction if Ergen decided it was a good move. He is too busy trying to launch a wireless network.

Judging by two Amazon Originals, "The After" and "Transparent" I hope they NEVER consider it. Two dogs to be sure, from Amazon, but still getting 4 stars out of 5 by reviewers. Reviewers with very low standards, it would seem. Dish could "dish" out the same, get the ratings on the pilots, and lose big bucks as most viewers could not STAND to sit thru the actual programming.

I really really hate to say this but... Reality shows are really really cheap. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts