Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would love to win the new Fortec Mercury II because I love working with new products. Its always fun to play with them and see the neat features each receiver has

Oh crap thats right...I can't win :(

Please sir, my wife won't let me spend another $ on fta, so I have to enter and win to feed my little hobby. grannie needs an operation, the banker is about to forclose on the farm, and my receiver has a little wobble in it. I would love the Fortec Mercury II. Please enter me.

I'd love the new Fortec Mercury II simply for the componnent outputs!
Also, no shipping needed. I could walk to Sadoun :)

I would love to win this new playtoy, "Fortec Mercury II" from Sadoun. After I get through discovering it's capabillities, I would set my niece up into the World of FTA. As she can't afford cable or DBS, much less FTA equipment. She has 2 kids in school and works full time while taking some courses herself at the local Tech School. The Fortec Mercury II would surely help keep her kids settled down, while she gets much needed rest and/or does her studies. Thanks Sadoun for making this chance possible.

Al

Gotta get one.....

I need a new receiver and who doesn't like Sadoun Satellite. -Mike

Update: I just ordered a 36" dish from Sadoun. Great customer service from the eBay guy Brian. Thanks again Brian

Last update. I can't believe how fast this went. I made an offer on the 36" dish won the auction on the 5th. I called customer service and paid for it. The dish was here the next day (Sitting next to the garage at 11am). Sadly my receiver is 450 miles away at my cousins place in Canada. So yes I would still want the free receiver. Yup i'm a whore for electronics and fta.

Last edited:
My FTA career was ended in 1996 when my Toshiba C-band receiver suffered a fatal injury (lightning strike). Winning the Fortec Mercury II would possibly allow me to relive those "unencrypted feed" glory days again. After ten years, what a comeback that would be! Please enter me in the contest. Thanks for the chance. JAM

Why I would like a Fortec Mercury II Free To Air Receiver.

Created a FTA system at the up north home.
I am one of the youngest FTA-ers.
Found and installed a C-band Satellite system.
Created a custom lnb for ku.
I still don't have a dedicated FTA receiver for my up north Dish.

I would be very pleased to win!

Sure I'd like to win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun. There are extremely generous to this forum. Even if I don't, I still want to say thanks to Sadoun, they are a great sponsor to support this site like they do, and not just with their prizes, but with their presence on the forums also.

Please add me ....

I made the switch from Pansat to Fortec and would like to have one of these hot tamales......:) :)

I would like to win the FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun. I would really like to get into FTA, and it would be great to start with the best receiver from the best dealer

I'd enjoy this receiver. Give me a good reason to buy another dish/lnb from Sadoun of course... Need a new project for summer!

I would like to win the fortec mercuryII. Then I could put my old slow FTA Unit in the bedroom. Thanks Saudon. :)

I'd love to win the Fortec Mercury II from Sadoun so I can give my Fortec Lifetime Ultra to some good friends of mine that I treat like family. Half of their family speaks Spainish and would love the additional programming as all they are currently watching is OTA network TV. They'd go nuts with G10R alone! ;)

If i win send it to Cascade

I would like to win the FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun and give it to Cascade seeing as need he fta receiver it more then i.I am completely serious should i win send it to Cascade.

RtpiFan :)

Last edited:
Well I know I would love to win the Fortec Mercury II receiver not just because it would be free, this would give me the chance to get into the free to air arena. I've been anxious to take my first steps into this aspect of satellite television and after doing some reading of threads here at the best satellite television based site on the web and a few blogs I think that Im ready to start exploring the sky to see whats out there.

Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone thats entering.

I'd like to enter to win a Fortec Mercury II. It would be nifty to have multiple receivers and pit the Fortec's blind scan against my Coolsat 5000 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts