Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would love to win the new FTA receiver. Always love trying new things out. This FTA stuff is starting to become an obcession rather than a hobby hehe, jk. :)

- Mike

Mercury receiver

Hi... i would Like to Own a Mercury receiver,because I'm very New to FTA and Love it!!:)

Scott Greczkowski said:
The great folks at Sadoun Satellite Sales are helping us celebrate our recent forum changes by giving us a Fortec Mercury II Free To Air Receiver to one lucky SatellieGuys Member!

The Fortec Mercury II was the HOT ITEM at the recent SatelliteExpo in Atlanta, GA!

These exciting new receivers will be available starting on May 20th from Sadoun Satellite Sales for only $179

To enter to win just reply to this thread telling us why you want a Fortech Mercury II recevier from Sadoun. Your reply can be as long or as short as you want. Deadline for enteries is May 14th and we will pick a winner at Random sometime on May 15th.

Unfortunately SatelliteGuys staff are not eligible to win.

SatelliteGuys would like to thank Sadoun Satellite Sales for being a proud SatelliteGuys Proud Gold Sponsor over the past year.

I would like to put it on my C band .

Wyr

Please enter me in the contest for the Fortec Mercury II receiver.

I have been reading about FTA for a while and this would be a great way to get started. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Thanks

Goldviper

I also would like one. Anything that adds flexibility and choice to my life is a must have.

what i want

i would love to have a fortec.... i dont have a real revr yet and cant afford one so it would be nice to win one.. thanks
doc

If I win, this would be my first FTA receiver! I'm hoping to take part in the FTA forums soon! I feel this would greatly increase my knowledge on satellite systems and products. I am excited to learn about FTA satellite systems. I know a lot about DirecTV systems buy would like to know about all sat. systems. I hope to be participating in the FTA forum soon. Thanks Sadoun!

I would love to win a Fortec reciever. I have used Pansat and Satworks recievers, and have found both to be lacking in one area or another. I have a variety of dish sizes in both c and ku bands, motorized and stationary. I can test all of its features and then try once again to write a review (that is as good as Iceberg writes) detailing just how well it works. Wish me luck folks :-D

I would like to win a a Fortech Mercury II recevier from Sadoun because I need antoher DVB box for that 8' bud I picked up yesterday.

Please Pick me

I would love to win a Fortec Mercury II receiver from my Favorite gold sponser at Satelliteguys.us.

The Fortec line is just getting better and better. Component video and Blind Scan are the features that are most attractive to me.

Thanks Sadoun!

Enter me for the drawing, please.

Why? Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me! :yes

Win a FORTEC MERCURY II

Hello, I wuold love to win my very own FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun. I would put it to some good use... I would search high and low for as many satellites is out there... just to see what is out ther... later....

Thanks for entering me in the contest...
Ferdnand :D

Why do I want to win?

I would like to win so that I can explore the world of FTA satellite and tell all my friends about the great things Soudon is doing at these forums!

Fortec Mercury Ii

It would be a great pleasure to win FORTEC MERCURY II. FORTEC has excellent product. I love them. I have an extra dish. It would be nice to get this receiver to go with it. :) :) :)

I need the receiver to fill the last free spot in my entertaiment center!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts