Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Fortec Mercury

Wow, it would be great to get a new Mercury II from Sadoun. My Old Fortec is great but a newer receiver would be nice. Sadoun is a great sponsor. Thanks Sadoun.

Gentlemen and ladies at Sadoun, you have been a great sponser and member of SatGuys. thank you for your time and help. I too would like to be entered in this give away. again thank you. :)

I would love to win The Fortec receiver. Thanks!

Fortec Mercury

I would love to win the mercury II. My pansat 2500 died so I need this! This forum is GREAT:up

I don't have a box like that but want to see what all the fuss is about. Great sponsor, great site.

I would like to win the Fortech Mercury II receiver because I like to surf and DX, while my wife wants to sit on a channel and watch.

I'd like to see the Fortec Mercury II in action.

It would be a welcome addition to my FTA setup.

I would even donate my Pansat 2500A(Still under warranty) to Cascade if I won the Fortec. It would be my present to a fellow FTA enthusiast.
:D

i would really love this receiver. im new to the fta world . and i would like a good quality receiver. also sadoun is a great company , that i was glad to stop at when i was in columbus ohio. i brought a signal meter from them and they gave me a free compass asa good gesture.
thank you again sadoun.
Jose

I've got a 2700A but would like a 2nd receiver for the new tv room I'm almost done building. I would also be interested to see how Fortec compares. I too have used Sadoun before and been very satisfied with their products and service.

I would love to win a Fortech Mercury II recevier from Sadoun so I can learn about FTA.

Love this site.

please put my name in the hat. I would love to get the chance to dip my feet the FTA world.

I have been wanting to get into FTA programming, but have not had the resources yet. This would be a great opportunity to hit the ground (or sky rather) running on a FTA setup to compliment my existing setups

I would like to be entered in a chance to win the FTA reciever. I love learning about technology that is (new to me) and this sounds like some very interesting technology :)

thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)