Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would LOVE one of these Fortecs because I have yet to experiement with free to air and I'm dying to!

I am new to this, but, I would love for it to be my first receiver.

Thanks, Sadoun.

David

I would like to win a Sadoun Fortec receiver because I have never played with FTA and would like to experiment.

Fortec Mercury II ???? WOW....I would love to welcome it to my home. I had a fortec star and it's gettin kindna old. would be very happy if I could get a new receiver

I would love to try one.

I have been reading up on FTA for months and would love the opportunity to actually own a receiver to play with!! Thanks.

I would love the opportunity to enjoy the quality and powerful technology offered by this excellent satellite receiver. Please do consider me for the Fortec Star MERCURY II.

I would like to win the Sadoun so I can screw around with a Satellite dish on my roof and most likely fall off and crack my skull!!!

WOOHOO

Yes please enter me also, the rx will be put to good use.

I would like to win the Fortec Mercury receiver, because I can't win the lottery and this is a good second choice.

i would love to win the fortec mercury II, especially since my lifetime ultra seems to be on the blink lately.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts