Win a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This would be a great receiver for anyone!!!! Please enter me in the drawing.Would love to have a chance to win this.

Nitehawk

I want a FORTEC MERCURY II from Sadoun because I still got one electric plug available at my house.

I am a new member here, and I would love to try out the new fortec receiver. I use a fortec lifetime and it works great. But the new line looks real good.

First timer, and would like to try to win The Fortec Mercury 11

Hello every one I'm Morey. Don't really have to much to say right now but i would love to have a chance to get to meet people that have the same intrest as me. And what the heck maybe even win the FORTEC MERCURY 11. Good luck every one.

HI, I give a big hat's off to SADOUN for doing this! It would be nice to win as it's my one and only hobby,at least until the government or fcc find fault with that too.

Hello Satellite Guys,

I knew nothing of FTA until a week ago. During this time, I have been looking at receivers, antennas, etc. through the internet. One of the sites referred to The Satellite Guys for a review. I went there. I became a member and have been going thriugh the posts to learn about FTA as to make some kind of intelligent decision about getting equipment. There is a lot of information here. A lot of the information is over my head, but this seems like a place where there is No Dumb Question. I think FTA would be a HUGE IMPROVEMENT over my six televisions with rabbit ears and local channels. Thank you to SATELLITE GUYS for a very informative site and to SADOUN SATELLITE SALES for supporting the site.

Hooley

I would like to enter to win the Fortec Mercury II Receiver. Sadoun is a great company and sponsor to Satelliteguys.us. I am new to MPEG2/FTA and this receiver would be great to have.

Maybe just my time to win something besides a can of beans.
Unit would go good with my fortec antenna.

Fortec Mercury 2

I would like to win one so I can use it to find more free to air programs and I love to use play with electronics.It's a new machine that I would like to try and give my review for others to see so they can choose to buy one or not but hopefully so.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)