Windows 8 Cove Point UltraBook Systems

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Man these things look sweet can't wait.. I was going to upgrade my wife laptop but going to wait until this fall and get her one of these.. I really like that one around 1:27

Last edited by a moderator:
They look good. I just hope that MS can deliver on Windows 8. The earlier preview versions have a wide range of reviews from best ever to Windows ME 2.

They will need to do some hard convincing to get me to upgrade from Windows 7, such as the $150 3 PC upgrade deal that they did for Windows 7.

Yeah I read some where today they might start offering a upgrade deal soon like this month or next for like $14 bucks to upgrade to Win8 when its released.. I messed with it some on a test machine installs fast and I really like the new start up screen looks like the Win7 Phones and the Xbox so forth. They are making all the platforms PC's,Slates and Tablets,Phones,Xbox look all the same across the board.. On the start up screen you can still get to the Desktop and they have a new quick recovery option to where you can go back to the machine original install. So we can say bye bye recovery disk so forth also I loaded the new Windows 2012 Server which really looks like Win8 more cloud features plus tons of Virtual Machine features and more.. This fall and next year is going to be big for Microsoft in all of their platforms PC,Slates, and their Win8 Phones will eat up more of the market share as well. Some really cool stuff coming out in the next few months and next year..

upgrade supposedly in effect for windows PCs purchased 6/2/2012 until the end of the year. It is $15 supposedly because MS is removing MPEG2 licences from the base WIN8. The upgrade has windows media center with the licenses.

Yeah I read some where today they might start offering a upgrade deal soon like this month or next for like $14 bucks to upgrade to Win8 when its released.. I messed with it some on a test machine installs fast and I really like the new start up screen looks like the Win7 Phones and the Xbox so forth. They are making all the platforms PC's,Slates and Tablets,Phones,Xbox look all the same across the board.. On the start up screen you can still get to the Desktop and they have a new quick recovery option to where you can go back to the machine original install. So we can say bye bye recovery disk so forth also I loaded the new Windows 2012 Server which really looks like Win8 more cloud features plus tons of Virtual Machine features and more.. This fall and next year is going to be big for Microsoft in all of their platforms PC,Slates, and their Win8 Phones will eat up more of the market share as well. Some really cool stuff coming out in the next few months and next year..

Yup but that is only for new machines purchased on or after that date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts