WorldSport-HD Events Review...

I will really doubt that this will be a live event. I have not seeing any information advertizing this event. So, I am not that hopeful as of now... :( I'll keep my finger cross.

Espn scoreboard just updated Barcelona 1 - Albacete 0. So this is the confirmation that the game is live! Now it looks like is coming from Spain but who the heck is giving the feed to VOOM.

VOOM has also being showing small videos of the best plays. It is not the same one since I saw one this morning which showed some amazing plays and now they are showing another one before the 2nd half of the game. Amazing good videos...

P.S. Forgot to mention that the announcers mentioned the Super Bowl being played tonight. Xavi Hernandez is the one that scored the goal and that's what espn has reported as well.

Game is over. 5-0 Barcelona. Great game hope to see more live soccer games... Give us more VOOM... I'll love them. 45,000 people.

This game will be shown again on the following dates:

February 3: 10:30PM
February 5: 5:30PM
February 9: 8:30AM
February 11: 12:30PM
February 13: 5:30PM

I just realized that zip2it.com might not have all the correct information for Worldsport-hd. While watching HDnews, highlights of last night victory of Real Madrid (their 16th) was shown. HDnews also stated that they were showing this game yesterday live. Damn it I missed it! The VOOM PG did not help either because it kept given the information of past games. I wished WorldSports-HD had better information on these games. The game yesterday was played between Real Madrid and Valladolid and Real Madrid won 2-3. I guess Football fans wil have to turn into the game to see whether it's live or not.

Worldsport-HD Alert: King's Cup Sevilla vs Real Madrid Live at 3:00PM Eastern

The Spanish Cup (King's Cup or Copa del Rey), Second Semifinal will be broadcast live in HD at 3PM Eastern. The game will start at 21:00.

Too bad it will be on a Wednesday and there's no repeat so far... Excellent!

P.S. Sorry forgot the date...It's 2/11/04

So who's going to watch King's Cup or Copa del Rey Second Seminfinal tomorrow. A live broadcast at 3PM. If you are, give us a report. I wished I could stay home and watch it but I guess I will have to see the repeat...

adtoolco said:
I'm going to try and sneak out. I'm really getting hooked. Soccer played at its highest level is really quite enjoyable. Also the picture isn't too bad either. ;)

-Chris

Welcome to the board Chris...Let us know if you do sneak out and do not get caught. :)

WorldSport-HD Alert: UEFA Cup: Inter Milan vs. Sochaux Third-round match 2/26/04

This is quite different fom Spanish Soccer that We have been seeing.

WorldSport-HD: Soccer : UEFA Cup: Inter Milan vs. Sochaux (Sports) Third-round match. (Taped) (probably played 2/26/04?), 12:00PM, 2:00PM, 4:00PMNEW

The closest I could find on google was third round match Sochaux (FRA) v Internazionale (ITA) at 21:00. It looks like it will be played at France at 21:00 (9PM Eastern). What' s the difference in hours between NY and France?

Sean Mota said:
This is quite different fom Spanish Soccer that We have been seeing.

WorldSport-HD: Soccer : UEFA Cup: Inter Milan vs. Sochaux (Sports) Third-round match. (Taped) (probably played 2/26/04?), 12:00PM, 2:00PM, 4:00PMNEW

The closest I could find on google was third round match Sochaux (FRA) v Internazionale (ITA) at 21:00. It looks like it will be played at France at 21:00 (9PM Eastern). What' s the difference in hours between NY and France?

The difference is 6 hours to NY, 9 to California

WorldSport-HD Alert: Eibar vs Real Madrid (3rd Round Second Leg Copa del Rey) 2/14

Game was played on 1/13/04; Copa del Rey (King' Cup) tournament 6am and repeat at 12pm today.

Thanks for the welcome. I snuck out but only got to see the first half. I'm so frustrated...it was a great match at that point. You know its a big match when guys are trying to win an Oscar on the soccer field:) Any word on a possible rebroadcast? I MUST see it.

On a side note could anyone point me in the right direction as far as HDTV compatible recorders. I have read that Voom is coming out with a DVR upgrade. Thanks.

-Chris