WorldSport-HD Events Review...

sandpit said:
dos - nil quick scores = WOW
sean - got my replacement box yesterday - no problems as with the initial one except waited and front panel reboot to get PG up, ota's fine also. I'm trying to watch this game native - is the upper-left scoreboard completely on screen on your set-up? mines missing maybe 1/3 of LHS??

I am watching the replay and I too have the scoreboard about 1/3 off. The guide shows Valencia vs Glenerbixxxxx (can't spell the Turkish name) and at first that's who I thought it was because i couldn't see the scoreboard

VewDew said:
I am watching the replay and I too have the scoreboard about 1/3 off. The guide shows Valencia vs Glenerbixxxxx (can't spell the Turkish name) and at first that's who I thought it was because i couldn't see the scoreboard

This is how my scoreboard looks. This one is a smaller scoreboard than the previous ones. Can you post a picture how yours look?

Attachments

• MVC-045F.JPG
    MVC-045F.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 126
WorldSport-HD Alert: Real Madrid vs Zaragoza LIVE, 3/14 at 1:30PM EST

Get ready for another exciting Soccer Game tomorrow...

WorldSport-HD Alert: La Liga

Here's something new which I have not seen...

SYNOPSIS: This week features an interview with Real Madrid star Roberto Carlos. Produced and presented in HD.

DATE / TIME: March 13: 1:00PM, 3:30PM, 8:30PM, 11:00PM

It is from week 27 results Mar 7. Which is like two weeks ago. Now showing HD highlights. This could be a very good program if its current...

My mistake it's not from two weeks. It is very current as they were presenting or highlighting today's game. Wow this is a good program... I want to watch it again...

Game is on...

The graphics are transparent so that you can see behind them. First time they are using this. They used to be solid and block the game. The Scoreboard is quite smaller from before.

6:54 gone and game is 0-0

20:12 Roberto Carlos just missed with a free kick.

21:21 great pass from Roberto Carlos to Zadine but too high and they could not score. Real is on the offensive...

Next week Barcelona vs Real Sociedad.

Two moments of video and sound drop so far.

24:01 Beckham had an open shot but decided to pass and passed to the wrong players. Wow why he did not take it himself. Fans went ooooohhhhhh.

27:43 Javier portillo scores. Real 1 Zaragoza 0 with three defenders around him.

32:05 Toledo scores for Zaragoza on kick. Real 1 Zaragoza 1. The ball actually bounced off Salgado and went in.

First half is gone and second half will start soon. There were so many good plays during the game. Very exciting game so far.

51:46 Zaragoza has been attacking Real.

52:07 Toledo knocks down JuanFram (Real). No foul called. no corner.

55:11 JuanFram just missed giving Real the lead. Real on the attack now.

57:16 Solari leaves Guti is in the game for Real. JuanFram leaves Figo in. Beckham takes a free kick but kick is too high.

60:02 A lot of references to the terrorist attacked in Madrid. They also showed the barner for each team at the openning ceremony. Cani leaves zudric is in for Zaragoza

62:42 Galeti for Zaragoza went against castilla (goal keeper) all by himself. Goal keeper when after him after seeing he was coming to score and slided in front of him deflecting the ball. The goal keeper went after the ball and sent it out. Wow!

77:10 Zaragoza just missed a goal off the post without the goal keeper castilla from Real near. Exciting game about 13 minutes left. Real needs this game to keep 6 points distance from Valencia.

Sean Mota said:
Game is on...

The graphics are transparent so that you can see behind them. First time they are using this. They used to be solid and block the game. The Scoreboard is quite smaller from before.

6:54 gone and game is 0-0

20:12 Roberto Carlos just missed with a free kick.

21:21 great pass from Roberto Carlos to Zadine but too high and they could not score. Real is on the offensive...

Next week Barcelona vs Real Sociedad.

Two moments of video and sound drop so far.

24:01 Beckham had an open shot but decided to pass and passed to the wrong players. Wow why he did not take it himself. Fans went ooooohhhhhh.

27:43 Javier portillo scores. Real 1 Zaragoza 0 with three defenders around him.

32:05 Toledo scores for Zaragoza on kick. Real 1 Zaragoza 1. The ball actually bounced off Salgado and went in.

First half is gone and second half will start soon. There were so many good plays during the game. Very exciting game so far.

51:46 Zaragoza has been attacking Real.

52:07 Toledo knocks down JuanFram (Real). No foul called. no corner.

55:11 JuanFram just missed giving Real the lead. Real on the attack now.

57:16 Solari leaves Guti is in the game for Real. JuanFram leaves Figo in. Beckham takes a free kick but kick is too high.

60:02 A lot of references to the terrorist attacked in Madrid. They also showed the barner for each team at the openning ceremony. Cani leaves zudric is in for Zaragoza

62:42 Galeti for Zaragoza went against castilla (goal keeper) all by himself. Goal keeper when after him after seeing he was coming to score and slided in front of him deflecting the ball. The goal keeper went after the ball and sent it out. Wow!

i'm with ya missed the carlos interview live i'll catch a repeat, that one off the post just now was a frog's whisker from goin in - 12:00 to go could go either way

worldsport soccer question...

Can you guys see the *whole* score board in the corner of the top left screen of your tv? Mine seems to be cut off a bit, For example I can see the bottom half of time, and cannot see the "Z" in Zaragoza? Anyone else?

3 minutes left and zaragoza had so many scoring opportunities.
Beckham just missed again.

Final 1-1 what a game especially at the end...Fantastic!!! in the words of the announcer.

GeneWildershair said:
Can you guys see the *whole* score board in the corner of the top left screen of your tv? Mine seems to be cut off a bit, For example I can see the bottom half of time, and cannot see the "Z" in Zaragoza? Anyone else?

the other live game this week did the same thing, can't explain, sean and i discussed during although i was viewing and he was in transit, i was running native and tried switching to 1080 but that scoreboard was still cut by a third sorry i couldn't help, but, yep, mines does that too.

sandpit said:
the other live game this week did the same thing, can't explain, sean and i discussed during although i was viewing and he was in transit, i was running native and tried switching to 1080 but that scoreboard was still cut by a third sorry i couldn't help, but, yep, mines does that too.

Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't my tv. Thanks. Everything else looked great on the screen!

GeneWildershair said:
I can see the bottom half of time, and cannot see the "Z" in Zaragoza?
Yes, I saw the same problem on my GWIII during the live broadcast today. I know, I have a 5% overscan, but broadcasters should allow for that.
Right now WorldSport is showing a taped game (Villarreal vs. Galatasaray) and the score board looks fine.

Ilya said:
Yes, I saw the same problem on my GWIII during the live broadcast today. I know, I have a 5% overscan, but broadcasters should allow for that.

Your right they should, but sometimes it isn't the case.

If your set has controls for overscan, with careful adjustments you can get it lower than the 'standard' 5%... you might be surprised when your done how much you've always been missing.

Bill

Mr. Biggles said:
If your set has controls for overscan, with careful adjustments you can get it lower than the 'standard' 5%... you might be surprised when your done how much you've always been missing.
Bill, I was planning on doing that, but so far just wasn't brave enough to mess up with geometry settings in the service menu. Some day I'll try that! Thanks for the advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)