WorldSport-HD Events Review...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ilya said:
Bill, I was planning on doing that, but so far just wasn't brave enough to mess up with geometry settings in the service menu. Some day I'll try that! Thanks for the advice.

I hear ya. With my plasma I wrote down the settings before I made adjustments. My projector was a walk in the park. It gives you three menu choices. 0%, 5% or 10%.

Bill

my tv may have a little overscan but I've never noticed it before with any other sporting event, whether it be on VOOM or D*, or cable? Maybe it's just this channel? a little bit of the top, and and a little bit off the left side that's being cut off. And if my tv does a have a bit of overscan, I'm too afraid to go in and possibly mess things up. :(

Here's something that might solve this problem with cutting off the scoreboard. I had my box swapped today and left it at 720p during the game (and it was not cutting off the scoreboard) but changed to 1080i after the game was over. Guess what? I just changed to HDnews and they were showing highlights of the game and the scoreboard was cutoff. I recycled the resolution back to 720p and the scoreboard looked fine. Then I recycled the resolution to 1080i and it was not cutting off the scoreboard anymore.

So just try to recycle the resolution to 720p and then back to 1080i and see if this makes a difference.

Scratch everything I said in the previous post. The highlight that was shown showed the scoreboard cuttoff. Weird that the highlight will show this yet this afternoon it did not cutoff in my TV. I changed back to 720p and I want to see the highlight again in 720p. Will report back.

Just finished looking at the highlight again and it was cutting off again the scoreboard. Funny thing is that this afternoon it was not cutting off anything.

Sean Mota said:
Just finished looking at the highlight again and it was cutting off again the scoreboard. Funny thing is that this afternoon it was not cutting off anything.

I'll do a little playing around with the resolution and stuff when another game is on. I'll report back what I find. Thanks for looking into it though Sean! :)

WorldSport-HD Alert: Barcelona vs Real Sociedad, 3/21 at 3PM EST

Next Game will be this sunday at 3:00PM. It will be played at Camp Nou, Barcelona. The stadium has a capacity of 98,000 fans.

And it looks like the next live UEFA match on Thursday will be Barcelona too:
Barcelona vs. Celtic at 3 (or 3:30) PM EST. Celtic has won the first leg: 1-0. Barcelona must win this time!

It looks like the "La Liga" summary of the week started at 2pm est and it is on right now. Damn Zap2it for giving us wrong information! I missed it. I guess it will be on after the game today.

Game is on...

Real Madrid lost last night and Valencia won! So Valencia is 1 point behind Real Madrid. If Barcelona wins tonight it will move within 6 points of Real Madrid.

Ilya said:
And it looks like the next live UEFA match on Thursday will be Barcelona too:
Barcelona vs. Celtic at 3 (or 3:30) PM EST. Celtic has won the first leg: 1-0. Barcelona must win this time!

The announcer just said it will be Wednesday Marseille vs Liverpool

Update:

28:14 Ronaldhino just missed a goal. Barcelona has been very offensive in their attack.
41:32 Puyol just went against the goal keeper and the goal keeper stopped the ball.

have been getting a few breakups about 5 of them so far.

At half game they are showing an interview with Carlos Puyol (Barcelona Player). This is from La Liga show. They showed the Bus where Barcelona Players travel and now showing Madrid capital and monuments. Now showing a bar where people get together to watch the game. Excellent program. Will watch again. 2nd Half about to start.

If Barcelona wins tonight, it will be their 9th consecutive win and it will a La Liga record.

56:46 Goal Keeper for Barcelona took a shot; it looked it was an imminent goal but he took all in his body and hands. Barcelona back on the attack and just had two scoring opportunities. Ronaldhino just took it to the goal keeper one to one and the goal keeper took it all in and deflected the ball. 0-0 is the score. What an exciting game.

Wow! Ronaldhino with 5 minutes to go and got foul hit a kick right by the goal keeper and Barcelona goes ahead 1-0; crowd went crazy!

Game over.... Happy Birthday Ronaldhino. 9 consecutive wins for Barcelona a new record.

Sean Mota said:
The announcer just said it will be Wednesday Marseille vs Liverpool...
That's even better! Marseille vs Liverpool should be a very interesting game to watch! Though it will be on Thursday, not on Wednesday. All UEFA Cup games are played on the 25th, if I am not mistaken.

It was a Great Game today! I thought it would be an easier win for Barca...
Very dramatic conclusion! Happy Birthday, Dhino!

210304_dinhocumple_gran.jpg

WORLDSPORT UEFA 25th Mar 1200pm

these are the possibilites of the TBA for tomorrow (for the three of us who enjoy LIVE in HD soccer and the program planner works)

WORLDSPORT UEFA 25th Mar 1200 or 3 EST LIVE

these are the possibilites of the TBA for tomorrow (for the three of us who enjoy LIVE in HD soccer and the program planner works)

UEFA Cup fourth round second leg fixtures

* FC Bruges (BEL) v Bordeaux (FRA) (1-3)
* Valencia (SPA) v Genclerbiligi (TUR) (0-1)
* PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Auxerre (FRA) (1-1)
* Marseille (FRA) v Liverpool (ENG) (1-1)
* Real Mallorca (SPA) v Newcastle (ENG) (1-4)
* Barcelona (SPA) v Celtic (SCO) (0-1)
* Inter Milan (ITA) v Benfica (POR) (0-0)
* AS Roma (ITA) v Villarreal (SPA) (0-2)

Quarter-finals:

* Match 1: Bordeaux or Bruges v Genclerbirligi or Valencia
* Match 2: Liverpool or Marseille v Inter Milan or Benfica
* Match 3: Celtic or Barcelona v Villarreal or Roma
* Match 4: Auxerre or Eindhoven v Newcastle or Real Mallorca

1st leg: April 8, 2nd leg: April 14

Semi-finals:

* Winner match 4 v winner match 2
* Winner match 3 v winner match 1

1st leg: April 22, 2nd leg: May 6

Final:

May 19 in Gothenburg, Sweden

Published: March 24, 2004

Sandpit,

It was announced by the announcer on Sunday that it is going to be Marseille vs Liverpool. If you go to www.ufea.com, this game is scheduled at 21:00 local time which translate to 3:00PM EST.

sandpit said:
possibilities - regardless, i'll be there... sorry bout double thread

A suggestion: Change your time to 12pm-3pm EST (in the title) and explain that the game could be in this range.

Yes, initially it was supposed to be Barcelona vs. Celtic, but then they changed that to Marseille vs Liverpool. (Too much Barca in one week!) I believe the match starts at 3 PM EST.

I wonder if they are going to do a pre-game show for UEFA Cup, like they did for LaLiga broadcasts. Would be nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts