Wrong time on guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

spoiler1041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Fl
Anyone know why the guide time is wrong on my pc using dishanywhere? It's right on my phone...

Both my and my wife's laptop are acting like we live in the next time zone over (central) an we are in Eastern.

Check the time zone of your PC, it may be in the wrong time zone and you have corrected the computer time to compensate.

Mine has always been 2 hours ahead of my local eastern time, regardless of which computer I sign in from. I just never mentioned it before. For instance, a recording I made at 8:00AM today shows as 10:00AM. I learned to adjust my brain to it.

Mine has always been 2 hours ahead of my local eastern time, regardless of which computer I sign in from. I just never mentioned it before. For instance, a recording I made at 8:00AM today shows as 10:00AM. I learned to adjust my brain to it.

Send me a PM with your account and login information if you'd like me to get this looked at.

I had the exact same issue the other day, everything was 1 hour early on my laptop, as well as my desktop computer. The following day, all was back to normal.

Is it based on your internet connection? For instance in Florida when I go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ right now, it shows me almost 90 miles from where I am. I have seen it farther when I have checked in Ct, in fact have seen it say Boston about 130 miles from me.

I am off topic here but just wanted to comment on your link, it shows me about 15 miles from actual location.
Is it based on your internet connection? For instance in Florida when I go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ right now, it shows me almost 90 miles from where I am. I have seen it farther when I have checked in Ct, in fact have seen it say Boston about 130 miles from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)