WS International - SatelliteGuys Special Deal!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I ordered the scaler ring yesterday and received notification that it will be delivered tomorrow. Excellent service!

I also ordered the DMX-741 combo last night. No shipping confirmation yet.

Just got my UPS confirmation (although when ordered saidn fedex 3-5 day lol).
Great service with fast shipping.

Just got off the phone with Hal and my WSKU2C Kit is on it's way. Can't wait, G16 C-band is not going to be pushing me around anymore! Good sponsor!!!:up

I received my scalar ring last night, but NO hardware was included!!! Your ad states that nuts and bolts are included. Also it was received in an oversized box that probably increased shipping costs without any bubble wrap or packing peanuts. I'm not so happy anymore.

Includes:

1 Conical Scalar Ring

Nuts & Bolts

I apologize, I over reacted a little. The deal you offered us was excellent and the item shipped much faster than expected. I will certainly be buying again in the future. Perhaps all the scalar rings you shipped were missig hardware. The hardware probably was part of the LNB holder which wasn't included in the standalone version.

Can you please tell me what size srew to use to fasten the scalar ring to the LNB? I can then buy a pack at the local hardware store and have them on hand for other satellite projects.

PopcornNMore, No problem. You are right. It should have been in the box and it was not. It's already on its way to you. Should have it in just a little bit. If you don't want to wait for it to come & pick them up from the hardware store, then the size is 5.7mm in diameter by 1.0mm thread pitch by 1 inch long.... it should do the trick. :up

Well, I sent my order of two DMX741U Combo packs last week, and they are on its way!!!
I hope all goes great to continue buying from them a lot!!!!
Thanks

Despite having a lot of redundant equipment in the yard and garage, these deals are hard to resist. I just ordered a DMX741 Combo to help celebrate WSI's new sponsorship. Thanks to SatGuys, WSI and Robby for this super opportunity for forum members.:)

thanks for the promo i still waiting for my scalar ring past a week o ready but great deal can wait to go on my roof

me too:

I called up Robby a week or two ago, to order the DMX741 dual band LNBF.
The early comments on it had been favorable, so I wanted one to experiment with and compare.

Since I beat the drum so heavily over the last year for conical scalars, I ordered up one with the LNB holder.
Finally, a reasonable price on such a simple item! - :up

Everything was packed fine. It all arrived in good condition.
The cover for the open end of the 741 was quite a challenge to remove (which is a good thing - it won't fall out!)
Seems like all the hardware was there (and maybe even a few spares) :rolleyes:
Probably could benefit from a one-sheet insert for users less knowledgeable, or not on this forum!

The teflon(?) insert for circular C was missing, even after they got the matter resolved.
Frankly, I was surprised with all the upset members who didn't get theirs.
Does anyone really care? I have no plans for circular C, and really don't see the fuss.

The DMX741 came with its flat scalar, and the conical came in its own box.
I found using the flat a good way to mount the LNBF, well back of the business end.
Then ya adjust the LNBF for focus, and lastly slip on the conical for final tune-up.

Thanks to Robby for a good introduction to our new Gold Sponsor: WSI Digital.
Looking forward to other little sales, offers, specials, and drawings from time to time.
It really promotes interest and awareness in the product lines.
Then, when a newbie joins the forum, they often get help AND links to the exact product for their needs!

Last edited:
Dielectric insert

I received the DMX741 Combo complete with the rectangular dielectric insert measuring 62 x 36 x 6mm made of an antiquely quaint material Bakelite. It reminds me of equipment failures accompanied by the smell of burnt Bakelite which is as distinct as exploded electrolytic capacitors, cooked carbon resistors and human hair or skin seared by a soldering iron. For those of you missing the insert, almost any plastic should substitute, including cut credit cards.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts