WTB FTA system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

O'Doyle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2014
Ridgeland, South Carolina
Hello all! I am new to the site and looking to get my first fta satellite sytem, anyone know the best place to look to find a nice used 8 or 10 foot mesh dish?Looking forward to exploring all that FTA satellite has to offer. Thanks!

:welcome2 to Satelliteguys
Keep an eye on Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at Right in this, C band, forum area.
IF that doesn't pan out quick enough. there is TEK2000 on ebay. Caution: some here who have purchased found some damage upon unpacking. Most (IIRR) was easily repaired.
Hope you're not shackled by local
ordnance or a HOA restricting dish size.
BTW, what is WTB in your thread title?

Last edited:
Yep, try to get an older one locally first. Most people will let you have them low cost (or even free) just for removing it. If you can't find one and go with Tek2000 you might want to read this review thread first. They were fairly unknown at the time so I started it when I bought my 8' mesh from them so people could see what they would be getting and post their experience with the company. http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/review-tek2000-8-mesh-dish.337977/ PS: If you buy from them post your experience in the thread. :)

Thanks for the info! WTB=wanting to buy, contacted a local radio station that has( 2) 10 footers not being used with weeds growing on them but no response yet, will keep looking tho.

Welcome to the forum @O'Doyle !!!
Yes keep trying there is plenty out in the wild.

Thanks for the info! WTB=wanting to buy, contacted a local radio station that has( 2) 10 footers not being used with weeds growing on them but no response yet, will keep looking tho.
Don't give up - it would be a great if you can get those 10' dishes! :thumbup :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)