X-Box, Playstation, and Wii Game News

Hideo Kojima teasing new Metal Gear Collection?

If it comes out on new consoles/PC and includes everything before MGS V, I might actually try to get into the series for the first time. I like stealth action and MGS V looks like something I would like but from what I hear the story in this franchise is way too convoluted to jump in at this point. I wouldn't touch it without playing 1-4 first.

If it comes out on new consoles/PC and includes everything before MGS V, I might actually try to get into the series for the first time. I like stealth action and MGS V looks like something I would like but from what I hear the story in this franchise is way too convoluted to jump in at this point. I wouldn't touch it without playing 1-4 first.
It's convoluted but it's not so hard to follow that you need to play 1-4 to understand what is going on in a given game. And don't forget that the original NES (or more specifically, the MSX) games would need to be included to get the full picture. I played all 4 "Solid" games and I have forgotten most of what has happened in them. And there are plenty of web resources out there that can better summarize the MGS timeline than Hideo Kojima could over nearly 100 hours worth of gameplay. Having said that, I'm not saying that you should NOT play the original 4 games, but if 5 comes out and it gets rave reviews don't say to yourself, "Well, I can't play this until I beat the previous 4 games." Don't forget the games are presented out of order time wise, so it's not like you'd be spoiling what happens in all the previous games if you play 5 first.

They were bigger in Asia I think, and I don't think they usually were sold as on contract phones like those from LG or Samsung. Let's not forget the infamous Playstation Phone..

sony-playstation-phone-0.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)