OTHER X2 Premium HD PVR Satellite Receiver

You know that's a feed, which means it's not live 100% of the time? I'll check later as we are watching something right now.

p.s. Did you try a blindscan of the whole sat?

Whoops, I forgot that I temp bypassed my Diseqc motor the other day with a barrel connector, because it is only going one-way, and I plan on replacing it. So, my motorized ku dish is parked on 83w right now and can't move. So I can't check this sat right now to see if it'll scan in, sorry.

11771. if you have any ideas thanks.

Never follow lyngsat.. never up to date.

I just did a blind scan and got it on the following:

11785 V
Scans as CBS NEWSPATH.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Tried that trans, signal 78,0 quality. I'll try playing with the dish. Thanks.

There is alot of feeds right now .. just found about 10 that are live now.

Your dish must be way off

someone please help me find a full dump flash memory format bin!!!!

X2 Premium HD PVR Satellite Receiver
someone please help me find a full dump flash memory format bin!!!!

not really needed,unless you want to compare against other brands/models.
The firmware from about a year ago had a bug preventing a full flash dump to usb,but that bug was fixed.

To the person who asked about 2TB recording. I will have my hands on a one and two TB external drives to test on Wednesday as I will be recording all day from eScapes been that is the last day ITC.

Picked up one of these to replace my Openbox S9 which was giving me some problems. Very satisfied so far - nice little box for the money. Will not replace my ME by any means but love the blind scan ability and speed.

Picked up one of these to replace my Openbox S9 which was giving me some problems. Very satisfied so far - nice little box for the money. Will not replace my ME by any means but love the blind scan ability and speed.

How do you compare Blind scan between your azbox me and x2?

Wow just did another blindscan test and blew the bejesus of the ??????? in less the 3m at AMC-1 ku :eek:

Pro96 couldn't sell his $45 Craigslist abused microHD last week (http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...-CL-why-so-cheap?highlight=microhd+craigslist) on the SatelliteGuys classifieds for $80 (http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/316292-MicroHD-For-Sale), so he is being juvenille again... I am tempted to offer his $45 purchase price so we don't have to listen to his sorry repetitive rants...

How 'bout it, Pro96? $45 for your MicroHD and you will stop this foolishness? Seriously, your posts are complete trolls! :deadhorse:

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed the price of the X2 Premium is up to $74 on eBay and $80 on Amazon?

I was thinking about getting an X2 Premium, but for $27 more, I could get a Micro HD. Hmmm.

I picked up one when they were $49 for my Dad that has been using a Pansat 2700.

I have been trying it out for this week in place of my microHD and it works fine and will be setup at his house over the weekend for his single dish setup currently pointed at 83W for years. Now I can give him some more choices for other satellites and channels other than RetroTV.

So far it does everything perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts