XBOXES Already SOLD OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In scanning the 360 boards on IGN, & GameSpot, a minority are reporting freezing in the middle of games. Seems like there is not a trend on any one game, just random games. One guy can't get any games to load.

Interesting fact being reported, the 20 gb hd is only reporting 11 gb of avilable space.

I have read that the big box retailer's have already recieved there first AND second shipment but they can not make there second shipment avaialbe until after turkey day

korsjs said:
i have read reports of the freezing as well and this concerns me. hopefully it is not as bad as reported.

This REALLY concerns me...Are they refeing to online play or standalone? Either way I wonder if it can be 'patched' if the reason can be identified

Warning: do not move your 360 to/from vertical or horizontal while it is on. This is being reported that this will cause a scratch on the game disk.

mwgiii said:

I hope I don't offend anyone here, but what Idiot would pay that much money for one?

I heard that for the Month of December there will be plenty of Systems to go around for the Christmas Shopping season. The owner of an EB Games store told me that last month when I was in there buying a game... he asked if I would like to put a down payment on the new XBOX system for the second shipment because the first was sold out. I said no, I will wait a year when the price goes down some. He then told me that I won't have to wait that long because with the PS3 predicted to come out at $400-$500 the price won't drop and that after the second shipment, Mid-December will bring all the stores plenty of Systems for the holiday season.

Is this true or was he yanking my chain?

The UPS brought mine today (I bought it from Best Buy and paid the extra dough for overnight shipping). I picked up the digital audio cable as well so I am all set for HD, 5.1 buttery goodness.

Got Madden, PGR3, and Kameo ready to go tonight. Perfect Dark Zero on backorder.

I hope that freezing glitch gets fixed quick via XBox live software update...... How about that, E* isn't the only one that lets bugs through..... My old XBox used to freeze about once every month, but nothing that was too annoying......

You must be forgetting who released the Xbox 360....

Microsoft is known for it's buggy software. Makes me wonder if they were writing for E* :D

I noticed the freezing issue when i was at EB, mind you the system was locked in a security box and the employee said it due to over heating since there wasn't proper ventillation in there. I'll be waiting till all 3 systems are out before buying one of them, since the prices should be quite competitive by then .

It's Microsoft, what do you expect? People should have learned their lesson by now on buying Microsoft products lol. Anyways, I heard a little while back that the PS3 was going to knock the socks off all of the other systems that were to come out (Nintendo and XBOX).

now that im away from my xbox... heres some picks for you all! :) Some are fuzzy (I have to clean out my camera lense) I think I will do that tonight after school

Last edited:

Attachments

• parisxbox360_01.jpg
    parisxbox360_01.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 162
One thing that surprised me.... this thing is metal! No more plastic case.... I wonder if that contributes to the heating problem. Since I was planning on only having about 2" of clearance in my cabinet, I wonder if this will become an issue......

There are a LOT of bids for those XBox360's on ebay. I would have never dreamed that they would be going for this much! My local Wal-Mart said they only had 14 in stock. The first person came at 3 45 pm and they started handing out numbers at 10 pm. They said they did not know when they would get them back and did not know how many. They said that they dont reserve any either, you had to wait in line. Which stores allow preorders?

When I looked on ebay earlier today there was an XBox package that went for $5100. I couldnt believe it. And no... it wasnt one with a tv included. It was a platinum or something package. I wish I had kept the link.

Manager at the local walmart said they had 800 in the warehouse for that store. But, they were only allowed to get so many a week between now and Christmas. He thinks they will get 200/week released to them between now and Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts