XBOXES Already SOLD OUT!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
My local newspaper runs a Cheers & Jeers section where the editors send out cheers (or jeers) to newsmakers. They also allow the public to write in with their own. Usually it's full of people "cheering" for local organizations or people for their support, or helping when a car breaks down, etc. Every now and again there is a jem of one.

JEERS to the 20-something-year-olds who camped out to buy all the Xbox 360s for themselves so that the parents wanting to honor their kids’ Christmas wishes were unable to. And JEERS to the manager at Toys ‘R’ Us for selling all the store’s Xbox 360s three hours before the store even opened stating “store policy.”

I found it funny that the person was complaining because it was the 20-something -year-olds fault he didn't get one. I wondered just who this guy was that he had more of a right to a console then the 20-something-year-olds. Last I checked, everyone with money in their hand (or available credit on their card) had equal right to one no matter their age or family status.

Also, the "selling out three hours before the store even opened" was a release "party".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)