Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not sure if this is doable or even wanted, there is a post merge feature that can combine members posts made back to back within a 5 minute period.

Not sure if this is doable or even wanted, there is a post merge feature that can combine members posts made back to back within a 5 minute period.
I'm guilty of that, big time, so it would be a cool feature to have.

Otherwise, after using it for a week now, I like it. It's got some powerful plugins and the overall look of the SG light is fantastic. Now, if only those other groups could stay closed :D

Reactions: charlesrshell
What if intervening posts were made by others within that five minutes. Could make for very confusing reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When that happens, that post will separate the string of posts by the same person, creating a new post so it would be like, for example, 3 posts by me, 1 by you and then a few more by me if I was replying to many posts and you posted one time at the same time

There is no option for that (or addon) for 2.1. You can turn them on however in your preferences.
Hmm, ok, this has to be the only forum software without that option. I'm not finding anything in preferences to turn that on for individual postings, just universal settings, unless I go into Watched Threads and turn it off one by one in there. Not nearly as user friendly but doable.

I feel it clashes with my existing hat. :D
TheForce has the same problem!

Maybe a "Who wore it Best" thread in the Pub? Screen captures of your avatar and Thanksgiving "extra". Hip Cat needs to move a little to his left and then he'd be lined-up.

Can't wait for Christmas!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)