Xenforo Upgrade

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
I don't know if this is easily done, but why is the "Gift" link right between the "Like" and "Quote" links? It's too easy to accidentally press or click on. Maybe if it was over by the User's avatar, where it seems more appropriate. Otherwise, it seems like I'm paying people for their posts.
At least it doesn't automatically gift anything. Perhaps it would be better located over near the Report link.

Reactions: Foxbat

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I don't know if this is easily done, but why is the "Gift" link right between the "Like" and "Quote" links? It's too easy to accidentally press or click on. Maybe if it was over by the User's avatar, where it seems more appropriate. Otherwise, it seems like I'm paying people for their posts.
Maybe it could be moved over next to the Report ?

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am not even sure why it is next to the posts to be honest.

I haven’t been online much as having internet issues today.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

joewhite57

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2009
Indiana
Is it my imagination or did the text and avatars just get a little bigger. I don’t think I made any changes in settings. iPhone 7 with latest iOS 13. Also is night reading mode a part of the new software or the result of getting old and not exploring settings?

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Here's the blue above the content that was talking about above. Note the scroll bar is nearly halfway down, so there's a LOT of that blue up top of the page.

1575247905617.png

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
What Theme are you using to see the blue? I get that (and the big avatar) with the SatelliteGuys Light - Default theme using Safari on my iMac running macOS 10.14.6 (I know, need to upgrade at some point!)

Reactions: TheKrell

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
Just to let you know the large blue screen at the top has happened to me twice. I have also had a situation where i click and for a split second the satellite image is HUGE and then goes normal.

There are some oddities for sure.
Im using the latest version of Firefox.

Reactions: TheKrell

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just made a change to image caching, which may be the cause of the issue. Of course it will take a few days before we know if that change made a difference or not.

I believe it was making people download a new copy of the images once every two days. Now I have it set to only download the graphic again only if the image has changed.