Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't know if this is easily done, but why is the "Gift" link right between the "Like" and "Quote" links? It's too easy to accidentally press or click on. Maybe if it was over by the User's avatar, where it seems more appropriate. Otherwise, it seems like I'm paying people for their posts.
At least it doesn't automatically gift anything. Perhaps it would be better located over near the Report link.

Reactions: Foxbat
I don't know if this is easily done, but why is the "Gift" link right between the "Like" and "Quote" links? It's too easy to accidentally press or click on. Maybe if it was over by the User's avatar, where it seems more appropriate. Otherwise, it seems like I'm paying people for their posts.
Maybe it could be moved over next to the Report ?

Is it my imagination or did the text and avatars just get a little bigger. I don’t think I made any changes in settings. iPhone 7 with latest iOS 13. Also is night reading mode a part of the new software or the result of getting old and not exploring settings?

Here's the blue above the content that was talking about above. Note the scroll bar is nearly halfway down, so there's a LOT of that blue up top of the page.

1575247905617.png

What Theme are you using to see the blue? I get that (and the big avatar) with the SatelliteGuys Light - Default theme using Safari on my iMac running macOS 10.14.6 (I know, need to upgrade at some point!)

Reactions: TheKrell
Just to let you know the large blue screen at the top has happened to me twice. I have also had a situation where i click and for a split second the satellite image is HUGE and then goes normal.

There are some oddities for sure.
Im using the latest version of Firefox.

Reactions: TheKrell
I just made a change to image caching, which may be the cause of the issue. Of course it will take a few days before we know if that change made a difference or not.

I believe it was making people download a new copy of the images once every two days. Now I have it set to only download the graphic again only if the image has changed.