Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One thing, this may be in here, but I collapse the sections I don't post in, like the Gadgets section, Archives, etc but every time I come back to the site, they're "un"collapsed

One thing, this may be in here, but I collapse the sections I don't post in, like the Gadgets section, Archives, etc but every time I come back to the site, they're "un"collapsed

Put them on ignore. :) (Well that is at least how I read it’s supposed to work)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

We took them out before because some people decided it was going to be a popularity contest. With one person even creating another account so they could just like their own posts. (I kid you not)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Wow! I had no idea! I do think that they're often a measure of credibility.

I somewhat agree with this statement if all forums here were strictly technical. However, the non technical forums, especially The Pit, skew that.

Man, ain't that the truth. IMHO Likes from the Pit shouldn't count.

1574299172746.png

Reactions: JSheridan
How do you ignore a whole section?
Go to the landing page of the main sub forum you wish to ignore. So if you wanted to ignore the directv forum: Click on that sub forum from the main list. You will see ignore up at the top right. Click it. Uncheck the boxes as per how you like things.

Reactions: HipKat
Go to the landing page of the main sub forum you wish to ignore. So if you wanted to ignore the directv forum: Click on that sub forum from the main list. You will see ignore up at the top right. Click it. Uncheck the boxes as per how you like things.
I tried that with The BackRoom, but it still shows up at the top of The Pub:
Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 22.05.41 .png

I have a question is the side bar going to stay on the right side or is it going to go back to the left or is there going to be a choice setting, I don't like it on the right it just seems strange to me I guess.

Reactions: TheLip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)