Xenforo Upgrade

I just made a change to image caching, which may be the cause of the issue. Of course it will take a few days before we know if that change made a difference or not.

I believe it was making people download a new copy of the images once every two days. Now I have it set to only download the graphic again only if the image has changed.
Now I'm seeing a broken image link on some avatars. A quick refresh fixed some, but mine is still broken.

1575381358754.png

[automerge]1575381401[/automerge]
And now it came back as soon as I posted.

Reactions: TheKrell
And now it disappeared again after I posted again.

Edit: and now it's back again.

What Theme are you using to see the blue? I get that (and the big avatar) with the SatelliteGuys Light - Default theme

Yup; that's my theme though my long term fav was the SG 2016 which isn't available yet. Not too bright and not too dark.

Edited to add: I see dare2be's avatar just fine.

Edited further to add: just saw a gargantuan and blurry version of my avatar running the latest FF 70.01 64 running on W7 Pro 64bit. That appearance is brief, though, and does not bother me like the acres of medium blue do.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Edited further to add: just saw a gargantuan and blurry version of my avatar running the latest FF 70.01 64 running on W7 Pro 64bit. That appearance is brief, though, and does not bother me like the acres of medium blue do.
I see that from time to time using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 on my Mac... And also Safari on my iPad.

Yup; that's my theme though my long term fav was the SG 2016 which isn't available yet. Not too bright and not too dark.

Edited to add: I see dare2be's avatar just fine.

I see everybody's avatar except HipKat.

• Wow
Reactions: HipKat and TheKrell
I get email notifications everytime someone replys to a thread I open...I know it can be turned off...but can you change the default to off?.... its a pain

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

here's a strange occurrence that happens to me when I click on the thread title it takes me to the first unread post like it should but with certain posters (always the same ones) it takes me to the middle of the post so I have to back up a bit.

• Sad
here's a strange occurrence that happens to me when I click on the thread title it takes me to the first unread post like it should but with certain posters (always the same ones) it takes me to the middle of the post so I have to back up a bit.

I've noticed that as well. :( I believe this issue began when I added post count, likes, etc to everybody's posts.

What Theme are you using to see the blue? I get that (and the big avatar) with the SatelliteGuys Light - Default theme using Safari on my iMac running macOS 10.14.6 (I know, need to upgrade at some point!)
That is the theme I'm using

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts